There’s A Petition To Remove A LGBTQ Carnegie Mellon Associate Professor For Saying ‘Akata’

PL368Z

All Star
Daps

DAMN THIS DISRESPECTFUL
STINKY WHORE
HAS A HABIT OF DOING THIS TYPE OF shyt.

THAT LGTB STATUS HAS HER
BOLD AS HELL.

:devil:
:evil:

So samuels was really a blind leading the blind, his videos and mannerisms had me thinking he was loaded.

Daps
Dave Chappelle was trying to tell the New Blacks

LGBTQ is a shield for the whites, not black people. She is the nigerian version of his "You cant call me f-----, you n------" scenario. Just replace N with Akata

Just like those black lesbian who thought that being lesbian was a shield from getting called out for doing colonizer shyt in Bali. Just grabbing whatever caste they can
I remember that what ever happened to them?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I remember her attacking black men as well. She needs to go

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
She's a professor of language and discusses linguistic discrimination and anti-blackness on her yt. You can't write this.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
She honestly should be ashamed of herself. There is no reason to use such a word, especially knowing it is perceived as a slur. She has no excuse.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
ironic that this woman who called ADOS slurs is getting ADOS women further demonized. Lets not lie, most people are going to look at her tweets and think shes another Angry Black American Woman...
I won't be surprised to see her tweet on Tucker Carlson. She needs to put the Nigerian flag in her bio smh.