• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Outside of Blank, DQ is the most powerful man in the organization. If he wants those guys back they're coming back and DQ strikes me as a guy who wants continuity. I don't think he's power hungry enough to get rid of TD b/c he already has control over the final 53 anyway. Let TD do the paper work and go on scouting trips, DQ is gonna make the final decision regardless

And I still think DQ feels like Shanahan gives us the best schematic advantage as OC. I doubt he fires him

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
But for some odd reason Blanks likes to sign defensive minded cac HCs

Blank is a fukkboy. He just sees who ever is winning tries to poach members of their staff. Smitty, Td, and Quinn all came fresh off a Superbowl victory.

And btw, fukk trying to build a offense over that weak armed Nancy we have at QB. Dude been trash ever since BC

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Not firing Dimitroff along with Smith told me everything I needed to know about Blank. He loves Dimitroff and will do anything necessary to keep him around.

The whole restructure was an attempt to make it very hard to get Dimitroff fired. Pioli handles the scouting and the draft so all Dimitroff has to do now is pick the names off of the draft board. Quinn handles the 53 man roster so Dimitroff can't fukk that up. Blank is a clown who cares more about working with guys he likes over what's best for this franchise.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Blank is a fukkboy. He just sees who ever is winning tries to poach members of their staff. Smitty, Td, and Quinn all came fresh off a Superbowl victory.

And btw, fukk trying to build a offense over that weak armed Nancy we have at QB. Dude been trash ever since BC

Not quite. Smitty was the DC in Jacksonville before he came here. He had won a title as a LB coach on the Ravens under Brian Billick but that was a while ago. TD came down here and it had been a few years since NE had won a title (05 over Philly). DQ is the first one in this position he's hired fresh off a Super Bowl.

Blank's problem is that he wants the organizational structure and stability of New England or Pittsburgh but he's not a good judge of coaches or what it takes to create a consistent, winning football culture

Fired Dan Reeves (who was Vick's best coach in ATL)
Hired & fired Jim Mora Jr (young, arrogant coach, personality clashed at the end but why hire him in the first place)
Bobby Petrino (a snake, but Blank knew that before hand based on what he did at Louisville)
Smitty (good man, Blank's best hire and a solid company man type coach, but not the schematic coach to take this team to the next level)
Dan Quinn (Jury is still out...good guy, great energy but not sure he has the intellectual depth to be a great coach)

That's a shaky coaching resume. He got what maybe 2 right out of 5 coaches. IDK

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Hired & fired Jim Mora Jr (young, arrogant coach, personality clashed at the end but why hire him in the first place)

Mora Jr's mouth his what got himself in trouble, remember the radio interview he had when Mora said
he wouldn't mind coaching the Washington Huskie?

Plus the fact he never had back to back winning seasons
(Vick was injured most of the time, but Matt Schaub still produced)

Blank is a clown who cares more about working with guys he likes over what's best for this franchise.

Can you really blame him though?

He prolly second guesses himself about firing people the way how he got burnt twice with
Mora jr and the coward that followed right behind him.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Mora Jr's mouth his what got himself in trouble, remember the radio interview he had when Mora said
he wouldn't mind coaching the Washington Huskie?

Plus the fact he never had back to back winning seasons
(Vick was injured most of the time, but Matt Schaub still produced)

Can you really blame him though?

He prolly second guesses himself about firing people the way how he got burnt twice with
Mora jr and the coward that followed right behind him.

I think that interview was in poor taste but IDK. I think they could've worked through it. But again it goes back to Blank and judging character...you're telling me in an interview with a HC candidate you don't know what his "dream job" is or that you don't know his background?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Was listening to 92.9 The Game the other day and D.Orloando Ledbetter revealed the reason why
Roddy White wasn't getting many receptions was because he didn't understand Kyle Shanahan's
offense.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Was listening to 92.9 The Game the other day and D.Orloando Ledbetter revealed the reason why
Roddy White wasn't getting many receptions was because he didn't understand Kyle Shanahan's
offense.

Sounds like a :mjpls: reason. Roddy's played for several OCs as a Falcon I'm hard pressed to believe that this one was the one he couldn't get

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sounds like a :mjpls: reason. Roddy's played for several OCs as a Falcon I'm hard pressed to believe that this one was the one he couldn't get
I think Roddy said it as well but to what degree....