Votes: 6 10.0%
  • <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
The past couple games might've saved him

It's shouldn't, Only 2 games the Falcons offense scored over 30 pts.
plus Kyle's track record sin't good. Just about every job he had he left a trail of dead bodies behind.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's shouldn't, Only 2 games the Falcons offense scored over 30 pts.
plus Kyle's track record sin't good. Just about every job he had he left a trail of dead bodies behind.

Outside of Matt Ryan's struggles, the run game and ZBS has been good. Continuity is what this team needs, say we change OCs, inevitably there will be personnel changes, learning curve, and the possibility guys dropping off. At this point I would hate for us to make a change and open to those risks.

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
True but the passing game has been awful under Shanahan. Although it might've been due to personnel. I just hope they arent planning on keeping Dimitroff too.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What a fukktastic way to end the season. Cot damn I hate us some times and fukk Matt Ryan like fr fr. I've defended him on countless occasions yet we lose to one of the worst defense in NFL history at home with the ball and a chance to win

Cue Matt Ryan cliche bland press conference quotes

"I've got to be better" :beli:

"I just can't make those throws" :beli:

No shyt Sherlock :upsetfavre:

#BirdBrehs is gonna be lit doe :banderas:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
It's time to 86 Matt :pacspit: that fukkboy has lost too many games in his era in Atlanta. He has not only regressed but has also lost his ability to run the 2 minute drill. He has shat the bed too much for someone with a contract as big as his:pacspit:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
**I wish this team had an offensive minded Head Coach.
a coach that could be a QB whisper to Matt Ryan (i.e. Jim Harbaugh, Andy Reid)
But for some odd reason Blanks likes to sign defensive minded cac HCs

Most important thing that needs to get focused on in the off season is the O-Line
but knowing how this team operates they'll draft a WR and sign a bunch of lackluster
interior DTs.

**Edit: Before anyone gets started, no that doesn't mean I want to get rid of Dann Quinn.
Just a lil wishful thinking in my part.

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

Most important thing that needs to get focused on in the off season is the O-Line
but knowing how this team operates they'll draft a WR and sign a bunch of lackluster
interior linemen.

**Edit: Before anyone gets started no that doesn't mean I want to get rid of Dann Quinn.
Treadwell and Julio :francis:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

interior DTs.

**Edit: Before anyone gets started, no that doesn't mean I want to get rid of Dann Quinn.

Blank did sign Bobby Petrino as an offensive minded HC, but yea we all know how that ended

Team needs: DE, LB, S, OL

Wish list: WR, QB (time to develop a QB, can't afford another year of this mediocrity at QB)

I don't think a DT is a need, we're in good shape there with Grady Jarrett, Babs, Soliai, Hageman (if he can ever get his mind right). We do need another WR depending on what happens with Roddy. If Roddy goes you have Julio and Justin Hardy as your starting WRs. Not sure Hardy is ready for prime time opposite Julio...I think he could feast as a Harry Douglas type of WR in the slot

Gotta get a SS because William Moore will almost certainly be cut. Injured too much and mediocre when he's on the field. Bootleg Kam Chancellor can get all the way outta here :camby:

Need a new C. Mike Person & James Stone blew at least 2 games with bad snaps. The rest of the line isn't terrible and is better than they ended last yr. Depth at RG and possibly RT too

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Treadwell and Julio :francis:

On paper that looks and sounds good, from a historical point of view you draft a WR
in the first round you look at another 8-8, 7-9 season, being the fact the Falcons are a west coast offense
team being explosive is not what the Falcons need. The Falcons have a 2-3 years window
of winning an SB they need to nail their selections in the upcoming off season.

IMO I draft a ILB (Worrilow sucks) look for a QB late in the draft to develop
look in FA to stabilize the O-line, WR (Pierre Garcon) and SS.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Blank did sign Bobby Petrino as an offensive minded HC, but yea we all know how that ended

Team needs: DE, LB, S, OL

Wish list: WR, QB (time to develop a QB, can't afford another year of this mediocrity at QB)

I don't think a DT is a need, we're in good shape there with Grady Jarrett, Babs, Soliai, Hageman (if he can ever get his mind right). We do need another WR depending on what happens with Roddy. If Roddy goes you have Julio and Justin Hardy as your starting WRs. Not sure Hardy is ready for prime time opposite Julio...I think he could feast as a Harry Douglas type of WR in the slot

Gotta get a SS because William Moore will almost certainly be cut. Injured too much and mediocre when he's on the field. Bootleg Kam Chancellor can get all the way outta here :camby:

Need a new C. Mike Person & James Stone blew at least 2 games with bad snaps. The rest of the line isn't terrible and is better than they ended last yr. Depth at RG and possibly RT too
No way Vegan survives these holes