• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lead a game winning drive to beat your Seahawks in the playoffs?

That's amazing. What's the super bowl appearences and Trophy case looking like? Good win today for you guys however, you are a falcons fan therefore any future dialect will only bring me down to your simplistic views and thinking. Take care champ

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
That's amazing. What's the super bowl appearences and Trophy case looking like? Good win today for you guys however, you are a falcons fan therefore any future dialect will only bring me down to your simplistic views and thinking. Take care champ

Ask what Matt Ryan can do, then get upset when somebody points out that he handed your squad a playoff loss BREHS

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk was THIS Matt Ryan six games ago :damn:

One of the main things I hate about Matt Ryan, some of he best performances
are in games that don't even amount to shyt.

I know hindsight is 20/20 and the Falcons are out of the playoff race, But like I said
after the Bus game the Falcons such have sat Matt and tanked the season to get
a good draft pick.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

I know hindsight is 20/20 and the Falcons are out of the playoff race, But like I said
after the Bus game the Falcons such have sat Matt and tanked the season to get
a good draft pick.

Advocate tanking in the Not For Long brehs :martin:

We won too many games to get a top pick and the difference between say, 12 and 18 is negligible.

Agreed on Matt's inconsistency though :snoop:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Agreed on this, that other part tho :camby:

These fickle ass atlanta fans would be mad at a high round QB when he struggles, call him a bust and then it's a cycle of trash football. Get rid of Matt Ryan right now and you set the team back 3 years

Daps

These fickle ass atlanta fans would be mad at a high round QB when he struggles, call him a bust and then it's a cycle of trash football. Get rid of Matt Ryan right now and you set the team back 3 years
Exactly that will set us way back, if Matt isnt use to the new system what they think a new QB will do. Matt has his faults but for 7 seasons he has been decent for us, could he had step it up a bit? absolutely but he is far from being trash status.

This is the first time we actually seen him just be all around terrible for the most part, he just looks uncomfortable out there and he is staring down receivers like he is a rookie.

But I must say this after what he did Sunday he looked like his old self out there and it brought back some of my confidence in him, maybe once he get used to Shanahans offense we will see the old matt ryan next season. Plus the added fact Quinn will get more pieces on offense and defense have me feeling good.

Just need Arthur to give that russian hipster the boot and we are in business

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

Never said anything about getting rid of Matt...