• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Offensive line, defensive ends, and safeties are our problem. The Julio turnover was bad but as a football player you never know when someone is coming from behind until it's too late. Matt has to spread the ball around more.

EDIT: Matt's been terrible all year. It was masked by the breakout games from Freeman. In order for him to do well, he needs an pro bowl caliber line. When he senses pressure, he throws to Julio.

I wouldn't say he's been terrible all year. As he goes so goes the team. Lately he's been poor with handling the ball & turnovers and so had the team. The team has mirrored that. Early in the yr he was great in the clutch (and was good in the 4th not so much in OT). So was the team. So yea he's gotta play ALOT better b/c his mistakes are killing the team. But if I had to grade Matt he'd be a solid B in my book for the whole yr

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I might have been exaggerating a bit on him playing terribly but his inconsistent play is killing the team. We can't start slow against a team like GB or Seattle. They'll kill us. I expected him to get better every year but he's still staring down his goto guys and forcing passes to them. He did it with Tony and now he's doing it with Julio. He's gotta trust the guys to make plays. The line is a good run blocking line, but as far as pass blocking, its awful. I think offensively just keep getting linemen and stop converting guards to centers bc that isn't working. If Matt doesn't sense pressure every two seconds or the snaps aren't getting snapped into the ground, we won't be as turnover prone or as bad in the red zone as we are.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I might have been exaggerating a bit on him playing terribly but his inconsistent play is killing the team. We can't start slow against a team like GB or Seattle. They'll kill us. I expected him to get better every year but he's still staring down his goto guys and forcing passes to them. He did it with Tony and now he's doing it with Julio. He's gotta trust the guys to make plays. The line is a good run blocking line, but as far as pass blocking, its awful. I think offensively just keep getting linemen and stop converting guards to centers bc that isn't working. If Matt doesn't sense pressure every two seconds or the snaps aren't getting snapped into the ground, we won't be as turnover prone or as bad in the red zone as we are.

Seattle sucks. The fact you even brought them up let's me know your perspective is flawed. He's getting better as he gets more familiar with the system, which is DESIGNED for him to look for Julio first every play. The snaps do need to improve with the quickness though.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Seattle does not suck if you watched football and had a clue on whats going on you'd know that. They lost to two undedeated teams and the Packers IN Lambeau. I promise you they will still win that division. They still have great players on defense and good options on offense. Their O line is the only thing that is suspect. We are still worse then them so idk what your point is. You're right about him needing some time to get used to the new system but it's awful watching him force passes to Julio most of the day.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seattle does not suck if you watched football and had a clue on whats going on you'd know that. They lost to two undedeated teams and the Packers IN Lambeau. I promise you they will still win that division. They still have great players on defense and good options on offense. Their O line is the only thing that is suspect. We are still worse then them so idk what your point is. You're right about him needing some time to get used to the new system but it's awful watching him force passes to Julio most of the day.
I agree with most of what u been saying but we are not worse than seattle. Their offense is terrible and their defense is not what it used to be.

Despite being -4 in turnovers. We had a chance to win. We are silly mistakes away from being 8-0. Matt has been slumping but our oline has regressed from the 1st 4 games.

Shanahan is getting too cute with the playcalling imo, especially around the redzone. Freeman should be getting 25 touches.

Im disaappointed and tired of seeing these guys start slow. The defense has been the best thing about the season, if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have the luxury of being 6-2 while still figuring out the offense. They get those crucial stops like 4th and 1 more often than recent memory.

At the end of the day we should all be encouraged. We know what this offense can be when we fix the little things. With a relatively competent defense we havent peaked brehs.:yeshrug:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

One common opponent between us. We won by 11. They won by 1. We have a better offense and a top run defense. We are 6-2 and they are 4-4. Their best win this season is against the Raiders(who are actually not bad this year :ehh:). How are we worse than them? :leostare:

You have nothing to back that up besides "they were good last year" and your defeatist attitude towards this team. I've seen too many of their games for my liking this year and they aren't better than us.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I agree they aren't the same team as they oncr were. That Carolina loss:why:
I just can't believe how much we've regressed. It's like Shanahan just relies too much on our stars and ignores the role players. :pacspit:
Barely beating Washington and Tennessee was just awful on my psyche. I know Washington has a good defense but Tennessee with Mettenberger?:mjcry:
Same Tennessee team that lost to Houston. Same redskins team that starts Kirk Cousins.:usure:

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree they aren't the same team as they oncr were. That Carolina loss:why:
I just can't believe how much we've regressed. It's like Shanahan just relies too much on our stars and ignores the role players. :pacspit:
Barely beating Washington and Tennessee was just awful on my psyche. I know Washington has a good defense but Tennessee with Mettenberger?:mjcry:
Same Tennessee team that lost to Houston. Same redskins team that starts Kirk Cousins.:usure:
I know what you mean man. Lately I almost dread watching the games even though I know we are good. Struggling against teams we should blow out. After every good play we get a holding :mjcry:

Either way I think we can beat any team if we don't beat ourselves:troll:

I don't care what seed, we got 8 games to get this thing rolling properly before playoff time. We got a glimpse of what we are capable of during the 1st 4 weeks.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We traditionally don't play that well on the road and only scored ten points against Tennessee. I'm not taking anything for granted.