• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
6-2 going into the bye. Much better than I thought we'd be when the season started but we've lost 2 outta 3 and we got some real issues we gotta figure out brehs. All suggestions and feedback are welcome...this is not the same team that started 5-0

Still got SF left (Going to the game) but we need to rebuild the Oline and the defense as a whole, we're starting players that wouldn't start anywhere else

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Offense is straight trash. We can't even snap the fukking ball.

What's disturbing is how slowly they start games (Dallas, NYG, NO, Washington, TB, Tenn) we get off to mediocre if not putrid starts every game. We "finish" but we never really get started. Gotta find a way for us to start games better and how to protect the football. The penalties are another area of concern both sides of the line...in a way I'm kind of glad we lost so we don't have a win to keep masking the issues. I'd rather we figure it out now & course correct going into the playoffs

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
pass rush sucks which we thought would be improved

OL we knew was gonna be trash. Sure would be nice to have gotten Lael Collins.
38e25f0e5e81ce657703703cf58b9b0bc1d093a.gif

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
This roster still needs a lot of work :francis:

We need a new center, a couple of coverage linebackers, pass rushers, a new safety (either strong or free) and maybe another offensive weapon somewhere.Tamme was a good pickup.

The slow starts and offensive mistakes are what's really killing me though. The play calling is suspect too. They didn't run the ball a single time in OT. How the hell does that happen when you have one of the better running backs in the game right now?

It's becoming obvious that Shanahan isn't good at situational football. His scheme works but his play calling can get retarded. You can't trust a guy like that in the playoffs.

The only positive is that our rookies (outside of Beasley smh) are productive. Collins has been seeing a lot of snaps lately and is doing a decent job in coverage. He'd be getting picked on like Adams was yesterday if he wasn't. I really like our CB situation going forward.

Daps
Quinn needs to have to every player to spend the whole bye week with thier hands taped to a football:pacspit::pacspit:

fukking turnovers cost this us this game and played a factor in the saints lost. And Matt need to fix whatever fukking with him his play these last 3 games has been:scust:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Offensive line, defensive ends, and safeties are our problem. The Julio turnover was bad but as a football player you never know when someone is coming from behind until it's too late. Matt has to spread the ball around more.

EDIT: Matt's been terrible all year. It was masked by the breakout games from Freeman. In order for him to do well, he needs an pro bowl caliber line. When he senses pressure, he throws to Julio.