• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
On the Falcons injury report, SS William Moore (groin) and WR Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) held out, as expected. OLB O'Brien Schofield (knee), DT Jonathan Babineaux (back), and WR Nick Williams (hamstring) all limited.

DeshaunWatson

Rookie
Daps
should we try and trade for Tamba Hali? Send a 5th round pick for him?

We ain't getting to the QB at all.

:jbhmm:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Behind Enemy Lines Week 8 is live:

Rome left me the keys to the ship this week. I give some thought to the
Falcons O vs. the Bucs D
Falcons D vs. Bucs O,
Special Teams
Coaching
Lastly I channel @AVXL for why the Saint Sucks

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Julio Jones should be in for a big day on Sunday.

The Atlanta Falcons wide receiver, who finally shook off nagging injuries following a Week 6 loss to New Orleans, got back into a scoring rhythm last week at Tennessee with an 8-yard touchdown reception from Matt Ryan. Jones takes five touchdowns into Sunday's matchup with Tampa Bay.

Gerald McCoy, who missed last year's Week 3 matchup with an injury. McCoy is capable of single-handedly affecting the outcome, as he did with a three-sack, four quarterback-hit performance against Ryan two years ago in Tampa Bay's 41-28 home win.

Jones is not focused on putting up another 50 points, although the Buccaneers have surrendered 32.3 points per game in their four losses this season.

"Last year is last year," Jones said. "They're definitely a different ballclub, and we're a different ballclub. We've just got to go out there and just do what we do. ... We have to be on top of our game."

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
6-2 going into the bye. Much better than I thought we'd be when the season started but we've lost 2 outta 3 and we got some real issues we gotta figure out brehs. All suggestions and feedback are welcome...this is not the same team that started 5-0