@TheREALBRAND you really siding with a Trump supporting white supremacist cosplaying as a black poster on The Coli that threatened my family?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

timeless

All Star
Daps
I had his info cause I put him on blast on ripoffreport and got him fired from his job, that was the result of that exchange. That's why he texted at me all pissed off.
Cause I kept all the screenshots of his racist harassment/trolling and sent it to his employer. I wasn't going to take that.
I kept dibs of all the stuff he was saying and got his information.
Ahh you kinda invited him to wreak havoc on your life when you got him fired. You weren't entirely wrong in my opinion, but all actions have consequences.

Unfortunately you fukked around with a psycho...

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
And @Low End Derrick you didn't expose anything.
You highlighted a post that I apologized for that I made almost 10 years ago. You really want me gone from this site bad...you gonna have to get up in my face and do something about it
He's a weirdo who exposes himself every post

I can tell he's a lame in real life. Don't let him get to you. He wants you to snap so he can press charges. Don't let him win

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
OP the user you’re talking about is a mixed Brazilian who’s already been previously banned for saying anti-black American shyt.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How did he get your Twitter, IG and Personal number?

Why are people on this site so weird now, I swear the TRL hasn't always been this strange.

Stop it. One of the most beloved poster on here was a dude who joked about rape & pedo shyt & y’all were cool with it. Some of y’all still have a charmander avy. TLR always been weird and full of herbs

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. One of the most beloved poster on here was a dude who joked about rape & pedo shyt & y’all were cool with it. Some of y’all still have a charmander avy. TLR always been weird and full of herbs
I feel like that's beyond me, I got little girl cousins, nieces, a mom, aunts, and sisters so that pedo/rape business isn't mine.

But you're right if you post here in the TRL you're part of the problem someway somehow. Plus idk who Charmander is, but I used to see the name alot and Idk what he did.

I feel like TLR used to be in some random funny shyt but maybe I'm wrong and it's always been a bunch of weirdos.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel like that's beyond me, I got little girl cousins, nieces, a mom, aunts, and sisters so that pedo/rape business isn't mine.

But you're right if you post here in the TRL you're part of the problem someway somehow. Plus idk who Charmander is, but I used to see the name alot and Idk what he did.

I feel like TLR used to be in some random funny shyt but maybe I'm wrong and it's always been a bunch of weirdos.

Nah it’s always been full of weirdos :heh:

Dudes think they’re different…this is just the black Reddit or ***** with black problems. TLR is full of weirdos like those sites but they’re black

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Dudes think they’re different…this is just the black Reddit or ***** with black problems. TLR is full of weirdos like those sites but they’re black
Even on Reddit, I don't get where all these weirdos are man. I'm dead ass in the a few sub Reddits and I don't see weirdo ahit:mjgrin:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

there-it.gif

Can't help but respect a person who keeps it completely real like this post right here. :salute: