@TheREALBRAND you really siding with a Trump supporting white supremacist cosplaying as a black poster on The Coli that threatened my family?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is why you've been habitually bushed. Yall wonder why rep matters. It shows the type of poster someone is

You going on about whatever tf OP posted years ago. Meanwhile a white racist is literally harrassing him and intruding his personal life. A reddit level cac who probably has white nationalist terrorism potential

You don't have any words for that. Just trolling. Delete your account. And talk to your mother about what you do on here
fukk his personal life
He was posting under his government name just a year ago
Spamming the board with his wack music and social media accounts all under his government name
He posted a million photos of himself here
He even posted his address minus the apartment number here..ALL IN HIS OWN!

fukk are you talking about u mentally ill fatherless p*ssy?
:what:

I care more about the coli than whoever is stalking him
I hope they run him over in broad daylight

Get off his dikk!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I know the "@Unknown Poster is actually a right wing c00n in disguise" narrative is bubbling due to liars on here, so I'm shutting them down right now.
I have all the receipts cause I actually had to file a police report against the person behind the @BenBHard account and I had to use them for a court case in May of 2017 (been dealing with this guy for a while).
That's who you're defending.
He also posted in this thread of mine from 2017 and called coli members racist insults.
:mjpls:
He's the @Bigty24 person in that thread that got all his posts deleted and they're only quoted.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
3tr8zq.jpg

Superstar
Daps
Is Thomas Madel the real name assigned to the number? If so we can dox the rest of his life and have fun.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anybody I done ever communicated offline on here with, it’s for sure been about some money or some females. I’ve even put nikkas on jobs, but never a nikka playing with or harassing me. I don’t even know what the fukk going on here. How dude even get your number to be talking to you? You have to do 100% better in life breh breh cause this ain’t it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@THEREALBRAND again nothing against you, I had to clear the air. Cause I don't people knew who was behind that account, that's why that account got banned.

There have been WS trolls and agents lurking amongst us for a while now for the past few years. That's the reality. I can atleast give people the name of that person behind that account. There are 4klan/8chan trolls hiding in plain sight on here.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Anybody I done ever communicated offline on here with, it’s for sure been about some money or some females. I’ve even put nikkas on jobs, but never a nikka playing with or harassing me. I don’t even know what the fukk going on here. How dude even get your number to be talking to you? You have to do 100% better in life breh breh cause this ain’t it.
I had his info cause I put him on blast on ripoffreport and got him fired from his job, that was the result of that exchange. That's why he texted at me all pissed off.
Cause I kept all the screenshots of his racist harassment/trolling and sent it to his employer. I wasn't going to take that.
I kept dibs of all the stuff he was saying and got his information.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Again I do not have anything against @THEREALBRAND :whoa: he's a solid poster...I just wanted to show him who he was really defending.
This is why I do not like to even connect my real name to this site anymore.
There are MANY racists lurking in the bushes collecting information, watching, right, click, saving pictures. I learned my lesson the hard way.