@TheREALBRAND you really siding with a Trump supporting white supremacist cosplaying as a black poster on The Coli that threatened my family?

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
LSlwMn6.png

:coffee:

:francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You still haven't apologized for calling us n***ers
For reminding everyone what Op called coli members??
:what:

Dumb ass fake pimp c00n
This is why you've been habitually bushed. Yall wonder why rep matters. It shows the type of poster someone is

You going on about whatever tf OP posted years ago. Meanwhile a white racist is literally harrassing him and intruding his personal life. A reddit level cac who probably has white nationalist terrorism potential

You don't have any words for that. Just trolling. Delete your account. And talk to your mother about what you do on here

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Remember that awkward moment when The Coli dumped on me and was having so much fun, they were dapping and repping a racist white supremacist proud boy Trump supporter Cosplaying as a Black Man?

Well I do
:martin:

:patrice:

And I wasn't here to defend myself?

And people ran with the lies posted in here?

:patrice:

this forum owes me an apology.
I never scammed anybody.
That was a lie.
and yall dapped up and repped a white racist unknowlingly in the process who has now been banned who I had to call the police on.
this is why I no longer post my real name or any of my music anymore on here, so for those who wondered...there's the answer.
Too much BS came back to hurt me in real life and hurt my business.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Just goat all around skip and bron , the smooth :wow: transition and :mjpls: at the end.

Also the :krs: when he first hops on the car :dead:

Also just noticed the old CAC smiley :russ: