There Is So Much Hollywood Bias Right Now In Woman's Favor, It's Ridiculous

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If anything, there are biases for other groups. To point out a few new female based lead projects is like crying about drops in a bucket...
There will always be biases.
The difference is the extent of the bias.
And this extent is blinding.
Would you have an anorexic looking batman?
You can break her back in seconds

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
It's ok. when shyt flops it will naturally correct itself.

Let them pander and loose money then recalculate.

This is kind of how I feel about it. I mean shyt like the Ghostbusters remake and Oceans 8 hardly set the world on fire, the movie studios are literally dumb as businesspeople if they keep going down that road.

I have nothing against female-centric movies either, but why try and force females into shyt thats already male-centric subject matter wise with a mostly male audience. Just make something new for females to star in thats actually a good fit.

Lol yeah I'm suggesting originality in Hollywood, but its not gonna happen. All they want to do is crank out almost identical sequels and superhero films with a few details tweaked.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I aint seen Batwoman, but Thunder from Black Lightning could hold all these inches. :takedat:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
But not the aliens and space sounds, though?:comeon:

Wow

source.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
she bested Luke sky walker and kylo ren as a complete novice. Never has a male role dominated as much as she.

Im tryna see if this is all true. Because I know male heroes/protagonist have been OP and just started fukkin up shyt but they usually have a story arch where they go through training n shyt. Maybe even lose the first step up fight but rematch and win later.

Idk I think some of what the "incels" say is on point about this subject but people dont wanna admit it cause lgbt agenda is in full effect on pop culture.

Its not that people need to worry about a woman beating a man on a tv show...that's always been there and millions of males have enjoyed it. Its that now the lgbt/hollyweird agenda is trying to use this shyt to brain wash people into accepting men and women are the same mentally/physically and that TRANSGENDERS should be normalized. That's the problem and then they are trying FORCE it down people throats. That's another problem.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That star wars girl is straight mary sue. These shows just want to make women look tough and physically equal to men which is funny as shyt!
I wish they would have the woman actually a lil bit more muscular. It kinda takes me way out of it when the chick is just skin and bones. Skill can make up for a lot, but as they say theres no replacement for displacement.
They honestly are doing a disservice to females.