☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never understand why churches bend over backwards to support gay couples.

They should just admit they're more worried about church populations than they are actually following their religious doctrines...

...which is why I'm not religious anyways.

I mean asking people who claim to be religious to TAKE IT SERIOUSLY seems to be such a challenge.

And no, the church doesn't have to allow them. Thats the benefit of the separation of church and state.

I'd rather the church be bigoted so they could be exposed and die a natural death.

Also, gays should stop seeking validation from churches. They don't want you. Thats the point. If you want to be religious and gay, you're just an idiot twice over.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

They should just admit they're more worried about church populations than they are actually following their religious doctrines...

I mean asking people who claim to be religious to TAKE IT SERIOUSLY seems to be such a challenge.

And no, the church doesn't have to allow them. Thats the benefit of the separation of church and state.

I'd rather the church be bigoted so they could be exposed and die a natural death.

Also, gays should stop seeking validation from churches. They don't want you. Thats the point. If you want to be religious and gay, you're just an idiot twice over.

fukk outta here

the church belongs to God and he welcomes all of his children, if you want to say gays are living in sin that's one thing but to deny them entry into a church is taking it too far

they are not to take any positions in the church nor be allowed any parts in the service but are more than welcomed to sit and listen to the teaching

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I get it...So Christ only wants saved, straight, non addicted, non drinking, non cursing, non abusive people in HIS church?

If we only welcome the saints in, the sinners have no chance at forgiveness and are condemned to hell? Nah, I'd rather the church welcome ALL...especially the sinners

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk outta here

the church belongs to God and he welcomes all of his children, if you want to say gays are living in sin that's one thing but to deny them entry into a church is taking it too far

they are not to take any positions in the church nor be allowed any parts in the service
but are more than welcomed to sit and listen to the teaching

Sounds like

1. you think being gay is a choice.

2. you're contradicting yourself

3. You're using the same argument used against black people in the mormon church before 1978 until "god" magically changed his mind and decided to let them into the church.

My point is that religion is already bullshyt and they just prove how much more ridiculous it is than it already is. It says a lot that people can't take religion seriously anyways.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Here comes Napoleon

As I said no one in my church is judging them or hating on them.

We get it your a atheist and hate religion

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Too much politics go into church, first and foremost it's a house of worship, and as long as your intentions are to worship Christ then who cares about your sexual orientation.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't christ love and embrace everybody without judging them and taught us to do the same? i bet he'd be :mindblown: at what people turned his teaching into and how they are using him to justify their biggotry.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Dude, if you're not religious WHY are you in a thread about church?

:mindblown: