There Are 64,000 Missing Black Women in The USA.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Could be because there’s a significant amount of whites on this message board too.

I wouldn't underestimate how many Black people don't care though. I wonder if the very nature of someone missing makes people less attached or affected? Does it cause a shrugged shoulders response in us because the unknown doesn't generate empathy?

Child abuse causes a visceral reaction in us. Paternal nature in us. Seeing a man plead for his life under a cops knee causes a reaction in us. Someone missing? Well, are they missing because they wanted to go missing? Were they kidnapped? Is there anything I can do? I don't know but I'm leaning towards probably not.

I hate to say it, but without a face or faces, 64,000 is simply another very cold statistic too. Even with the white women missing, only certain ones make the news. They're not all getting the Natalie Holloway treatment. So you know they're not going to cover Ebony.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wait am I reading this right? 10% of Black women in America are missing?
WTF!
No I think its talking 10% of all those missing
Damn 10%.for missing Black girls and women. We are always higher than are population percentage when it comes to the negative. Whether missing persons or prison pop or homeless...you name it. :damn:
System is set to be made that way

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
How many Black men are missing?:stopitslime:

Don't do like White liberals and pretend boys/men don't matter too.

EDIT:

There's 205,000 missing Black people in America, according to NCIC

Number of missing persons in the U.S. by race 2019 | Statista

If 64,000 of them are women, that means, 140,000 of them are men.
qmvho9r.png

bewitched

Pro
Daps
This is concerning for me because I like to go out and about alone from time to time and the thought of being vulnerable to danger hardly cross my mind. This is something I have to take in consideration and be more aware and prepared. I do plan on getting a gun license and owning at least a few firearms in my home for protection though.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is concerning for me because I like to go out and about alone from time to time and the thought of being vulnerable to danger hardly cross my mind. This is something I have to take in consideration and be more aware and prepared. I do plan on getting a gun license and owning at least a few firearms in my home for protection though.
My girl got flashed by some drunk guy yesterday who tried to follow her. Thankfully she keeps mace on her but hearing that pissed me off. Sadly I can’t be there all the time.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Breh, you can make another thread on it. Don’t make this a gender war.

That's exactly what I'm trying not to do.

My point was, we're ALL BLACK, men & women.

Splitting us up is what the CACs want.

I'm not hating, just trying to remind us to keep things in perspective.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I made this thread four years ago. Carlee Russell really set things back with her false kidnapping. :snoop: