There Are 64,000 Missing Black Women in The USA.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People say I do too much but this is why. I keep pepper gel and or a knife on me at all times, I'm always aware of my surroundings, ALWAYS prefer to drive my own car, have my location on and take pics of tags and send them to my loved ones if I get into another car. IDC how anyone feels about it, this is for my safety and self preservation.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Powdered substance on a paper in your windshield? :mjlol:

Listen, there are sex trafficking rings and all that shyt out here but every fukking case is not Taken with Liam Neeson, anyone who knows sex trafficking knows that there's a lot more coercion, a lot younger girls, and way more to it than just randomly targeting, that's sloppy and if they were to take the wrong person without doing their due diligence black or white, it would fukk a lot of shyt up. Sex trafficking is a lot more like Taxi Driver than Taken.

You know why there's so many black women missing? Because they're dead and an easy target for rapist/killers. They're "less dead" than anyone else they can take. You know how many serial killers operated for years and years without being caught because they were killing black women? If the FBI's estimate on killers(not just serial) is facts then the numbers add up perfectly. It's not like its not a known fact either, people know you can get away with murder if you kill a black chick in her 20s opposed to a teenage white girl.

There's this guy from my hometown that I always wanted to write a book on or do a documentary on, they called him the "taco bell strangler" because the majority of his victims were young black women that he worked with and the whole thing went completely under the radar because no one cared. He killed about 10 people before he got caught, all the exact same way, was arrested for shoplifting and let go all because the cops couldn't be bothered with that shyt. His last victim actually knew it was him doing it and called him out on it before she got murked and the cops couldn't figure it out.