There Are 64,000 Missing Black Women in The USA.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

So Why Aren’t We Seeing Their Cases Reported in The Media?

Often Unsolved, Underreported.

According to National Center For Missing And Exploited Children, there were around 613,000 missing persons cases that were reported last year in the United States. Black women comprise around 7% of the entire population, yet the estimated number of them who’ve gone missing, including girls, is 64,000 — which is a bit more than 10% of those missing in the entire country. Woah.

Looking at this ratio, it is evident that there is a big problem. Yet, it can be argued that not many cases are being featured across media reports in this regard. Needless to say, these cases that aren’t being frequently reported on are also not being solved. What is happening to the black women and girls in America?

So Why Aren’t We Seeing These Cases?

People are starting to notice…and have labeled this bias as missing white woman syndrome.” Beyond a coined media term, this concept has significant, measurable impact. Apart from the obvious discriminatory nature of this, how can we break down the specific components of what is contributing to the problem?

Edit 4/6/24:

Last edited:
Daps
Poor sistas. If they're still alive, I hope they're found. :wow:

Women shouldn't be moving around out in this crazy world alone. If they're gonna go somewhere, have a family member or friend with them. There's some evil demons walking around here just looking for a chance to make another victim and they prey on our women because they know the system doesn't care and it will be swept under the rug and forgotten

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Poor sistas. If they're still alive, I hope they're found. :wow:

Women shouldn't be moving around out in this crazy world alone. If they're gonna go somewhere, have a family member or friend with them. There's some evil demons walking around here just looking for a chance to make another victim and they prey on our women because they know the system doesn't care and it will be swept under the rug and forgotten

Daps

Do you remember last year when the kidnapping hysteria happened? Folks on social media were sharing vids of ppl getting snatched and it was everywhere for a min?

Like it was a viral sensation, EVERYBODY was talking about it and then all of a sudden it was like folks forgot all about it

And I don't know about the syringe and powder substance being on the paper part of what dude is saying. Not saying it ain't possible but can I get some proof on that?

Too many crazy niccas got a platform these days for me to take something like that without any proof

Daps
Reppin
St louis
R4aPTFS.gif

why aint this shyt viral.

UKVu0t8.gif