Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Not be able to verbalize wtf you mean brahs.

Nothing you posted is a self diagnosis. :dead:

shyt says more about you having a problem with it.

Breh, I'm giving generic examples of the things people say while pointing out that people often use them wrong. I didn't actually post an example of a self diagnosis just noted that it's something which is prevalent in our information age. People will hop on Google or watch a few YouTube videos and think they/someone else has a certain personality disorder without being qualified to make that assessment nor having ever looked into the DSM-5.

Reading is vital breh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh, I'm giving generic examples of the things people say while pointing out that people often use them wrong. I didn't actually post an example of a self diagnosis just noted that it's something which is prevalent in our information age. People will hop on Google or watch a few YouTube videos and think they/someone else has a certain personality disorder without being qualified to make that assessment nor having ever looked into the DSM-5.

Reading is vital breh
"I'm just setting a healthy boundary"

"I need to be heard, and seen, I need a safe space to feel vulnerable"

What's the wrong way of using this? :ohhh:

:dead:

Comprehension is vital "brah."

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I don’t have an issue with black people in general taking mental health more serious than our parents/grandparents. But some of these people are just using it to continue keeping up fukkery while making it harder for you to call them out.

Combine this terminology with the horoscope bs and I just want to get up and leave the conversation.
bow-new-phone.gif

My Wife got on that wave for a bit but doesn’t use those terms when describing me.
:manny:
Luckily, our circle don’t be on that bill shyt as well. We only deal with married couples. My Wife has very few single friends so the “therapy talk” doesn’t pop up much.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
What's the wrong way of using this? :ohhh:

:dead:

Comprehension is vital "brah."
See Jonah hill screenshot post on the other page for an example of the wrong way to use it. You can't just say "setting a healthy boundary" then proceed to literally lay down an unhealthy boundary that is actually an attempt to control and isolate your partner