THEM: Prime Original Series 4/9/21(Season 2: 4/25/24)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Because any white director would not touch that episode with a barge pole. fukk whoever wrote that episode. They just put a black director on the episode so that they can get a pass for whatever sick fetishes that they put in it.

I don’t know how any executive could have seen that scene in the script and given it the green light. The Covenant episode was fukked up but that felt light after what we saw in episode 5.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Do y’all always have to have temper tantrums and write think pieces like a group of Twitter bytches every time you are not into something? Just turn it off or do not watch if you are really that “traumatized and tired” as normal people do. The shyt does not require all of that. It is really intriguing because Kevin Samuels speaks about guys becoming so feminized not being because of homosexuality, as people on here love to say, but because of being raised by women and how you see that feminization online with how bytchy/temperamental/irrationally emotional guys act. All of these temper tantrums about easily avoidable shyt prove it. Stop acting like a group of bytches already
Write a long winded temper tantrum about being mad over "temper tantrums" bruh :mjlol:

The lack of mental self awareness makes it obvious why someone like yourself would cape this piece of fukking dogshyt cinema....and lets be clear ITS PURE DOGshyt... I see who they were targeting :pachaha:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Midway through and I get it. It's about the realistic struggles of black people trying to integrate while still dealing with their own post traumatic slave disorder that black people to this day still have. It's a no wonder why people on this thread are triggered from this show because we still are dealing with emotional trauma that many haven't yet acknowledged within themselves.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Do y’all always have to have temper tantrums and write think pieces like a group of Twitter bytches every time you are not into something? Just turn it off or do not watch if you are really that “traumatized and tired” as normal people do. The shyt does not require all of that. It is really intriguing because Kevin Samuels speaks about guys becoming so feminized not being because of homosexuality, as people on here love to say, but because of being raised by women and how you see that feminization online with how bytchy/temperamental/irrationally emotional guys act. All of these temper tantrums about easily avoidable shyt prove it. Stop acting like a group of bytches already
It’s a discussion thread you goofy. :mjlol:

Welcome to the world where many people of many personalities have different opinions they want to share. They watched, they offer to provide their thoughts whether they like it or not, and that’s that. It’s that simple. No one’s in here giving temper tantrums. Lmao.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m watching episode 5 now and I’m livid how they can try and pass this shyt off as fukking entertainment.
Word. I refuse to even comment on that bullshyt. I suggest that you not watch this anymore - it’s intentionally overtly violent to mess with your mental. The imagery is Televised to tell a vision- sinister intent.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude stfu - this is a discussion. They can talk about whatever they choose. Who made you the Discussion Dictator? Just like you can choose to ignore the commentary.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Posted this in the TLR but this explains everything.

Another self hating black filmmaker like Lee Daniels. He wants to punish all black people because he wasn’t born white, some black kids called him a gay nerd when he was a child and because he wants to please the white men that he wants to be with.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, they went to the extreme in episode 5. But this let me know the wife will be the hero at the end.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Because a lot of shows can take multiple episodes (or their whole first season if multiple seasons) to build up characters or immerse you. Lots of shows their first season is the worst. Nothing wrong with giving something a chance. But this shyt isn’t delivering and it consistently seems to be an issue with Lena Waithe storytelling

edit: just saw the opening 10 or so mins of episode 5...:hubie: gotta agree with the other posters here, shyt is :camby:

her show Twenties is pretty funny for what it is

Daps
Write a long winded temper tantrum about being mad over "temper tantrums" bruh :mjlol:

The lack of mental self awareness makes it obvious why someone like yourself would cape this piece of fukking dogshyt cinema....and lets be clear ITS PURE DOGshyt... I see who they were targeting :pachaha:

I have not even seen it, but I am tired of the bytchiness of guys online

Stop acting irrationally emotional like bitter Twitter bytches and begin acting like grown ass guys

Why are not just not watch or pay any attention as every other sane adult does?

Between the bytch fits with this and that Lil Nas X video, adults online are appearing very unhinged

Daps
It’s a discussion thread you goofy. :mjlol:

Welcome to the world where many people of many personalities have different opinions they want to share. They watched, they offer to provide their thoughts whether they like it or not, and that’s that. It’s that simple. No one’s in here giving temper tantrums. Lmao.

Do you not have to have seen something to discuss it, dumb ass? Why are grown ass guys running in here to write essays about why they are not watching something? Just do not watch the shyt. The bytchiness and feminine behavior with guys online is beginning to be worrisome