THEM: Prime Original Series 4/9/21(Season 2: 4/25/24)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Both of you, honestly. His comments were unnecessary as well
You’ve had a problem with me since the spoiler issue yesterday. Stop with the damn generalizations based off your bias. I’ve been on subject in discussing this movie since BEFORE this thread in a whole other thread. Being consistent with my comment. Save it, address the poster making sexual derogatory comments or don’t address me as a factor at all. Just because YOU don’t like seeing what I say, doesn’t take away from my right to say it.

Are you black or no??

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Who the fuk are you talking to @Mugen ?? Tell that to HIM! We all were responding with no issues until he decides to enter the stage. This is not just about a tv show for some of us - all over social media these discussions are inciteful bc this movie is sinister and Black people see it for what it is.. Period- but the personal attacks that’s @Mugen. If you don’t like the nature of this discussion - go over to the IMDB comment section.
shawty you inserted yourself into our discussion regarding a black leader in horror movies, which was related to original topic. Im dapping you just because im messing with you. its an online forum for fukks sakes lol it aint gotta be fun for you, it is for me.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You’ve had a problem with me since the spoiler issue yesterday. Stop with the damn generalizations based off your bias. I’ve been on subject in discussing this movie since BEFORE this thread in a whole other thread. Being consistent with my comment. Save it, address the poster making sexual derogatory comments or don’t address me as a factor at all. Just because YOU don’t like seeing what I say, doesn’t take away from my right to say it.

Are you black or no??
you said i was pulling your hair wtf lmfaoooo i see why you WOAT.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
And y’all still think this poster is black ^^ the same pattern on repeat.
:hhh::mjlol:
These white dudes be having a license to troll; if you see something and say something the collective cacs and c00ns will start banding together their appointed against the black posters for calling out this shyt. I swear, can’t even have a discussion with this dude’s obsessession of replying to me with sex. No one says shyt to him, like “chill” or “fall back” but they form a legion to defend a cac using the word “c00n” and “colored” . knowing they see this - it’s the main trending thread in this part of the site.

But dammit if you post a spoiler - youz gonna be in bad trubbah.
:lupe:
i dont have an issue with you, you simply inserted your word in back to back posts regarding how bad house on haunted hill was…you need to review the tape

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Those subplots to her backstory were not meant to make us empathetic or sympathetic towards her racist ass. It showed the hypocrisy of the things that they project on us under white supremacist ideals while they understand exactly who they are and what crimes they’re guilty of. She can’t have children because of a supposedly virtuous white man (her own father) molested her and her own supremacist bullshyt got her kidnapped and killed by being blinded by bloodthirsty hate to the danger to herself from a man with white skin. “Them” showed how our nature is everything to the opposite of theirs. We’re in our condition from trying to emulate them after desegregation (economically, socially, and spiritually) even though we like to think we haven’t and are distinct from their culture.

The love of money, not money itself, is the root of all evil and is the main culprit behind our troubles. We compromise our humanity for money to try to attain the lifestyle whites enjoy through transgressions against our own. When we were separate we stood together out of necessity and now that we’re integrated we compete with each other under the illusion we’re free. We’re still captive in Babylon and will suffer with Babylon until we leave it.

I give the show a 7.5 overall. The pacing was off, but the message for those who can discern is crystal clear.

^^^dope perspective on the show overall....:myman:

what I like about the show is that even tho they threw the racism and graphic depictures of what White people did to Blacks....it lets you see a multitude of avenues of how differently we all look at each other as people in general.....we thinkin the Black folk are crazy but this is the build up of dealin with whites and racism has brought us to.....the Sambo character that the father kept seein wasn't who he was it was who he was tryin NOT to be....man the whole show got dualisms in it from ep 1 to 10.....:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TLR filth has infiltrated our pristine film room waters :snoop:
This is you though right?in this Film Room section. But my racial commentary is an issue for you.

Baby billy wife gets my dikk hard. I like those white trash hoes

Are you afraid the show is going to turn you gay?
Y'all bugging go watch Amy in American Hustle, if your dikk ain't hard within two shakes of a lambs tail you gay
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...goggins-aug-18th.643613/page-24#post-35231204
I didn’t know The Film Room merged with JBO where talking about your d—k was permissible over my opinions on movies with race issues.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
at this point I'm speaking 100% on her. I put her on ignore. Lets move forward and keep this thread on topic.. we've devoted far too many posts to someone clearly trying to derail the thread.
I’m on ignore after posting his posts canceling out his feigned outrage. Roll those rocks and hide your hand when held to account. Now he’s perfectly fine poli-ing with a poster that asks “what that mouth do” and sexual innuendos - the fraudulence. But I’m the emotional one- all you had to do was ignore in the first place- along with an announcement that he has me on ignore to correspond with ignorance idiot babble. TLR ain’t your issue - clearly- there is no difference except that you hide behind images on tv and project your projection behind movie projectors.
:deadrose::dead:
the added irony of my being part of the Official Horror Thread for 3 years with no issues.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...ons-and-murder.242388/page-1079#post-41247435

:mjlol::dead:
The most violent, graphic, descriptive and scare inducing thread on this entire site has no question been the most peaceful and polite, respectful of boundaries considering the content and thought provoking. No debate. So much irony. Horror movie fans/watchers are the most relatable and personable. It’s the pop culture watchers, once in a whiles, rom-comists- that are so volatile and antagonistic. Any coli psychologists on deck to explain this?
:francis::laff::laff:
500- 1096 pages of horror content, tv and movies- since I’ve been in there. No problematic issues, no negs, people negging each other until kingdom come, no reports or running to mods,

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...n-recommendations-and-murder.242388/page-1095

The Official Horror Thread is the sanest and civil-est part of the The Coli. Non- horror watch regulars are ready to cut their throat and have nervous breakdowns in here over opinions. Dudes calling for Thanos level interventions bc he was Michael Myeresd in his own shyt. The Fragility.
tenor.gif

Last edited: