Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
If you used Turbo Tax check your email..they sent out a email saying they know they fukked up & they’re work with the IRS to have them deposited in our accounts ASAP

Haven’t received that email. Filed with them these past 2 years

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Wells Fargo checking in and still nothing. I have to ask my boy what address he filed my taxes because I was renting rooms and didn't want to change my ID and pay. It was deposited the first time and I know we have until next Fri before we have to claim it on our taxes. This is baffling.

Daps
Pretty much if you used Turbo Tax, and not the free version, and had your fee deducted from your refund, the stimmy went into their account, got rejected, and they are working with the IRS to fix it.

:francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
which is crazy because my friend said the bank account listed on her get my payment page is not her account number and she didn’t use TurboTax. She had someone file unemployment in her name this year so she knows that someone has her info and thinks they stole this check. So how the irs gonna say they can’t change your bank info so don’t call...but someone clearly called and changed her bank info.
:francis:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Wells Fargo checking in and still nothing. I have to ask my boy what address he filed my taxes because I was renting rooms and didn't want to change my ID and pay. It was deposited the first time and I know we have until next Fri before we have to claim it on our taxes. This is baffling.
Hmmmmm:ohhh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
TurboTax and the IRS are working to fix it. I’d expect folks will receive their money on this upcoming Monday or Tuesday. I feel bad for folks who needed this money on January 1st. Let’s not forget this entire process was delayed a week due to the president, and that played a major role in this disorganized process.

A lot of people who are or about to be homeless are folks who were on the cusp of hanging on until one final blow took them under. Not getting their money on time is one of those blows.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
TurboTax and the IRS are working to fix it. I’d expect folks will receive their money on this upcoming Monday or Tuesday. I feel bad for folks who needed this money on January 1st. Let’s not forget this entire process was delayed a week due to the president, and that played a major role in this disorganized process.

A lot of people who are or about to be homeless are folks who were on the cusp of hanging on until one final blow took them under. Not getting their money on time is one of those blows.

That’s why I wish Congress wouldn’t have waited until the last minute to agree on the stimulus bill because of issues like this. Everything is all being rushed and now there isn’t time to correct all of the mistakes because they waited until the last minute. That bill needed to be done about a month in advance to help iron out potential issues that would have arised. A lot of people don’t even have the same banking account or address anymore to receive the check, so they will have to claim it during taxes.

Even then, people who owe taxes anyways won’t get all or any of the $600 even if they claim it as a credit.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
mine too

IRS saying it’s Turbo Tax fault, Turbo Tax CEO saying it’s the IRS fault :snoop:

Smh. Fukk both of dem niccas. But also, why is it that other people that used Turbo Tax got broke off? My people used it and got their shyt immediately.