Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Cali state government was broke?

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article248310240.html

Gavin Newsom wants to send $600 to millions of Californians, extend renter protections

Gov. Gavin Newsom is asking state lawmakers to approve an additional $600 in cash for low-income families and an extension of California’s eviction moratorium to help people through the coronavirus pandemic, Newsom announced Wednesday morning.
Cares act was approved last week

This was the point. More money

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
If you used Turbo Tax check your email..they sent out a email saying they know they fukked up & they’re work with the IRS to have them deposited in our accounts ASAP
I wonder if this is only for people who stimmy was deposited into the wrong account. I don’t even have an update, hopefully I don’t get fukked over again.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
If you used Turbo Tax check your email..they sent out a email saying they know they fukked up & they’re work with the IRS to have them deposited in our accounts ASAP

Yeah I got it 30 minutes ago....my shyt better be in by Friday...

I wasn't even pressed for the shyt just the negligence of the situation pissed me off....

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wonder if this is only for people who stimmy was deposited into the wrong account. I don’t even have an update, hopefully I don’t get fukked over again.

Same here, been using the same bank account for tax refund deposits for the last 3 yrs.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You can see auto deposit too... H&R Block had a glitch where the money was deposited in an H&R account before it went to your actual bank account..... lot of tax return places having issues deploying the stimulus deposit

Why would it go to an h&r block account?
:what:

I filed taxes last year with them and my bank account is closed with the 2nd stimulus

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Got mines :wow: wasn’t even expecting to get it, figured chile support would Deion sanders a nikka