Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
'Status Not Available:' IRS says these taxpayers won't receive second stimulus check automatically

Basically if it ain’t hit your direct deposit by now, and it is not mailed out to you on 1/6, you’re SOL & gotta settle for a “tax credit” when you file your 2020 taxes. fukk the Internal Revenue Service, fukk Donald Trump, and fukk the United States of America as a staff, record label, and as a motherfukking crew. And that’s all I gotta say about that
b9c7ea03c7f58eccd7ba448fd3be0503.gif

This is a shyt show! How do they mess up something like this. I filed with TT and have been for almost 10yrs. Got the 1st stimulus no problem, 2nd one should be easy as pie. :snoop:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea...turbo tax and Santa Barbara Tax Products Group fukked us over with this stimulus.....bout to drop turbo tax for this....damn shame...I been with them for 10 years and this the first time they dropped the ball with me....i'm out...fukk em all!....:francis:

Maybe this'll be the push to get Turbo Tax the fukk out of here. They haven't been acting in their customers' interests since maybe ever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I used TaxACT and in the same boat

I was reading about people who used Turbo Tax.The people who decided to have their tax service fees deducted out of their refund

got fukked the most.People who paid with tax refunds had temporary accounts created in order to process these payments. Every

tax preparation company does this. However the issue is that the IRS made an error and sent the stimulus payments to these incorrect

temporary accounts instead of to the bank accounts they had on file. My understanding is that this happened because the IRS processed

the 2nd stimulus payments as tax refunds instead of the way they processed them the 1st time around (as direct checks sent to people’s

bank accounts, not involving tax preparers).Reeks of a premeditated scheme.:leostare:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was reading about people who used Turbo Tax.The people who decided to have their tax service fees deducted out of their refund

got fukked the most.People who paid with tax refunds had temporary accounts created in order to process these payments. Every

tax preparation company does this. However the issue is that the IRS made an error and sent the stimulus payments to these incorrect

temporary accounts instead of to the bank accounts they had on file. My understanding is that this happened because the IRS processed

the 2nd stimulus payments as tax refunds instead of the way they processed them the 1st time around (as direct checks sent to people’s

bank accounts, not involving tax preparers).Reeks of a premeditated scheme.:leostare:

They shamelessly trying to take it outta nikkas back taxes with this credit shyt:mjlol:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s crazy

I use turbo tax so I’m guessing that’s why I’m not getting shyt. Who do you bank with?

First Horizon, my bro got his as well (fast too) and he banks with a credit union.

My bad to the brehs that haven't gotten there's yet. :hubie:

That's what I was reading too. I think I normally go ahead and pay for the fees up front rather than them taking them out so maybe that's why I got mine. :patrice:

Didn't they base the first stimulus off people's 2018 returns and this one off the 2019 info as well?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Horizon, my bro got his as well (fast too) and he banks with a credit union.

My bad to the brehs that haven't gotten there's yet. :hubie:

That's what I was reading too. I think I normally go ahead and pay for the fees up front rather than them taking them out so maybe that's why I got mine. :patrice:

Didn't they base the first stimulus off people's 2018 returns and this one off the 2019 info as well?

All based off 2019 I believe.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
same here. Been using Turbo Tax for about 6 yrs now. Received the money on Monday

:mindblown:

Bruh every where I’m looking is saying if you used turbo tax you’ll get a paper check or will have to claim it when you do taxes this year

Turbo tax is fukkin up in a major way. IRS sent them the money & they’re playing with most of their customers. Folks are letting them have it on social media.

H&R Block has at least made a comment saying they’ll fix it, but Turbo Tax hasn’t said a damn thing!

fukk them