Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Seems like the people that didn't do direct deposit are the ones having the most issues.
I did direct deposit but the bank acc I used for my taxes is closed now. The stimmy went there but presumingly it bounced and will be sent back to the IRS. Now I have to wait for a check.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
'Status Not Available:' IRS says these taxpayers won't receive second stimulus check automatically

Basically if it ain’t hit your direct deposit by now, and it is not mailed out to you on 1/6, you’re SOL & gotta settle for a “tax credit” when you file your 2020 taxes. fukk the Internal Revenue Service, fukk Donald Trump, and fukk the United States of America as a staff, record label, and as a motherfukking crew. And that’s all I gotta say about that
b9c7ea03c7f58eccd7ba448fd3be0503.gif

fukkkkk this COUNTRY:damn:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I got mine yesterday, I don't need it to be honest.

I got two banks accounts and both them joints lookin better than Rosie Perez

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
There could be potentially hundreds of thousands or possibly millions of people that are gonna lose essentials like food,water,lights,and shelter for what amounts to a clerical error.....

shyt is a really big fukking deal...because if nothing is done and it has to be filed as a tax credit, they're not seeing that money until sometime around the end of February due to the path act if they have dependents claimed on their tax return...