Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Damn man....people really down bad outchea.

When I was in the post office today some white lady was screaming hollering about how she didn't want to change your address even though she moved because her stimulus check will be mailed to her old address and she was scared but change your address so wouldn't arrive at our new place in time.

All this for a quick 30 hours McDonald's check :picard:
People really hurting out here. I won't judge anybody for needing that money ASAP. Lucky for me I work in I.T. from home. A lot of my friends are down to their last few dollars so I know life can change in the blink of an eye.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
People really hurting out here. I won't judge anybody for needing that money ASAP. Lucky for me I work in I.T. from home. A lot of my friends are down to their last few dollars so I know life can change in the blink of an eye.
I know of course I feel bad but I don't think she had to disrespect the post office worker and cause a scene she was literally changing her address but she wanted the check to go to her old address it didn't make sense LOL

Spence

Superstar
Daps
All these people out here needing a lifeline for real man and I’m in my house cushy about to get a second wfh job to pay down debt and get ahead :mjcry:

I can’t stand how bad my countrymen/women are hurting right now over all this bullshyt, let’s just please get safely past this year and work our way up from the bottom pit of this nightmare :wow:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Got them shyts out faster than a bish!! Might be oled gang in 2021!! :gladbron:

Or should i let it ride on ETH...decisions decisions :jbhmm:

Oh and i see Lindsey Graham might be breaking from Bish Mcconell and calling for stand alone voting on the $2000 stimulus money. Happy New Year nukkas!!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Got them shyts out faster than a bish!! Might be oled gang in 2021!! :gladbron:

Or should i let it ride on ETH...decisions decisions :jbhmm:

Oh and i see Lindsey Graham might be breaking from Bish Mcconell and calling for stand alone voting on the $2000 stimulus money. Happy New Year nukkas!!

ETH and call it a day. That 600 can get you .8 ETH right now