Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Nice vid ahch. I can another video similar to that. Those are the chariots of the Most High what people call UFOs. They are also described as clouds as well in the scriptures. Ezekiel 1 says it appears like a wheel inside of a wheel, a disc shape object that flies. People don't realize that there were no modern terms such as plans and spaceships, so each prophet described what they say with the terms they had a available for the time. A chariot is simply a transportation vehicle that carries someone. They are very big but can change shape. The videos from NASA show you that these are not small either. These chariots are always described as coming from the sky. They actually look like moving clouds on video so the prophets were not off on the description.

How many chariots?

Psalm 68
17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

Proof that the 2nd coming will be will these chariots?

Isaiah 66
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Revelation 1
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

So, when he comes back it is going to be a grand entrance, the whole world will see it. And he will bring fire with him even though it will already be kindled :jawalrus:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
if you understand how large the amount of time a human being can devote to complete nonsense while possessing the full willingness to invite other human beings to mutually engage into said nonsense, you would immediately decide to spend your life looking for the truth and nothing but the truth
Reel shyt. Theres only so much we can know, we're not as smart as we like to think. :wow:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

If this is the verse you are referring to its not talking about sleeping with women to create Giants.

sons of God = lineage of Abel (holy)
daughters of men = women from the lineage of Cain.

Remember GOD made Cain leave after he killed his brother so when Israel started migrating they saw the daughters of Cain and starting having families. Hence GOD having to destroy the world via flood because the holy seed was intermingled with the seed of Cain.

The bible is clear that angles dont have sex or marry
Mathew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the Angels of God in heaven.
exactly. The angels that were cast out were disobedient, which is why they were cast out. There wasn just one fall of angels, there were two, one during the time of Yared on mt hermon and one during the time of Yahusha.The ben Alaheim were supernatural entities, which is why John states in this verse

John 1

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

The line of Abel is the righteous lineage of Adam which all Hebrews come from, so the power to become ben Alaheim could not mean to become the line of Abel because John was already the line of Abel. He is speaking about becoming a powerful supernatural entity after resurrecting by believing in the Name of Yahusha.

The angelic seed mixed with mans seed, which created the giants of genesis 6:2. These giants were said to have become over thirty feet tall some of them. We have also cross cultural confirmation in the greek, Persian, roman mythology abt the pagan deities descending in the form of men, taking wives from the daughters of men and creating demi gods, or the demonic bloodline.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I think you missed my point. The scripture says angels don't marry/reproduce/have sex. So how can a fallen angel's seed mix with man's seed? Your basically calling the bible a lie by saying a women and spirit had sex and created Giants.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
subbing because im fascinated by the minds of retarded people

edit:

this post was negged, seems like i offended some folks

:umad:
this entire thread was originally deleted, seems like I offended some folks. Why would a moderator be intimidated by bible study? LOL. Turns out that the reason people are being destroyed by their government on a regular basis, without most knowing why or even whos behind the chaos of the world, is because they have ZERO knowledge.

Hosea 4

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children

Proverbs 1

7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't know what angels look like but I know what their children look like

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I think you missed my point. The scripture says angels don't marry/reproduce/have sex. So how can a fallen angel's seed mix with man's seed? Your basically calling the bible a lie by saying a women and spirit had sex and created Giants.
that's what the bible says. Its a supernatural event that I don't understand fully either. But it happened. The bible specifically states sons of Alaheim and when the ben Alaheim are mentioned it is almost always in conjunction with angelic supernatural beings. This is a supernatural event caused by supernatural beings, which is why the flood happened. The line of Abel did mix with the surrounding tribes but that is not what this is talking about specifically. to further illustrate this point we can go into the Hebrew.

Genesis 6

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose

the word men in Hebrew here is the word 'Adam, so the phrase actually reads the sons of God saw the daughters of adam that they were fair. So the phrase doesn make sense as the line of abel saw the daughters of adam, but it aligns perfectly with all of scripture as the angels saw the daughters of adam. I understand why this concept is hard but it is completely biblical.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Exactly, people dont understand the scriptures

Genesis 6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The sons of God were the men from the chosen Adam. Those men were known as the sons of God and came directly through the line of Seth. Cain's like broke away and were no longer included in the chosen line and continued to grow as the sons of the wicked who were marked with leprosy (lack of pigmentation. The other men were simple the sons of men. All those continued to populate the earth until the time of Noah who was a descendant of the chosen line through Seth.

Also, more than one Adam was formed and all men were all called Adam in the first generation because they came from the ground. Adam in the hebrew is adamah which means ground.

Genesis 5
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

There was a main Adam...the one that came directly from the Heavenly Father that was given the breathe of life which is the commandments, knowledge, wisdom and understanding. That was why Abel knew that he had to do an animal sacrifice to go the Most High which Cain knew better but chose to break.

So, Genesis 6:1-2, were just men from the chosen line that married women from the other Adamite lines that were not related to their chosen line. The angels were never given the commandment to multiply, they cannot procreate themselves, they are permanent ministers of the Most High.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I just read that same verse and I don't see the words "angels " anywhere. It says sons of God slept with the daughters of men. When I research the hebrew words none of these words translate to "spirit" , "angel", etc. And I provided a scripture straight out the mouth of Jesus stating angels don't reproduce. I guess we have to disagree on this one. GOD is not the author of confusion. He's not going to say "angels don't have sex or reproduce" and then turn around and contradict himself

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
that's what the bible says. Its a supernatural event that I don't understand fully either. But it happened. The bible specifically states sons of Alaheim and when the ben Alaheim are mentioned it is almost always in conjunction with angelic supernatural beings. This is a supernatural event caused by supernatural beings, which is why the flood happened. The line of Abel did mix with the surrounding tribes but that is not what this is talking about specifically. to further illustrate this point we can go into the Hebrew.

Genesis 6

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose

the word men in Hebrew here is the word 'Adam, so the phrase actually reads the sons of God saw the daughters of adam that they were fair. So the phrase doesn make sense as the line of abel saw the daughters of adam, but it aligns perfectly with all of scripture as the angels saw the daughters of adam. I understand why this concept is hard but it is completely biblical.

Abel had no line...Seth continued the line of the chosen Adam. There was a time generation down that they were supposed to marry within their own nation. The sons of God in Genesis were the first Israelites so to speak...Israel pronounced Ya-shar-ahla essentially means "He is prince of God's power". You break that down further you can say that is means sons of God. The line of the sons of God never died off from the Flood..it was preserved trhough Noah and went through his son Shem and was ended with Jacob who fathered the Israelites...the princes of God's power.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
sorry that's incorrect. That's why I love bible study because we can get to the meat of knowledge. The bible also states in the book of Jude here:

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire

The book of Jude here states how the angels 'kept not their first estate' which means they left heaven and were punished. But angels left heaven all the time, we know this from Jacobs vision of the ladder. So why were they punished? for the same reason as Sodom and Gomorrah were punished, for the sin of fornication, which is why the next verse gives them as an example of the type of sin and the type of punishment. These angels sinned BEFORE satan was cast out of heaven and were locked away in sheol first to await judgement.

The verse says they are not given over to marriage and they do not marry, it doesn say they cant. Remember that angels are beings of free will also and have the ability to transgress, this was their sin.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I just read that same verse and I don't see the words "angels " anywhere. It says sons of God slept with the daughters of men. When I research the hebrew words none of these words translate to "spirit" , "angel", etc. And I provided a scripture straight out the mouth of Jesus stating angels don't reproduce. I guess we have to disagree on this one. GOD is not the author of confusion. He's not going to say "angels don't have sex or reproduce" and then turn around and contradict himself

Exactly, people think that the Most High was tricked by the angels on some. "Haha, Most High we have sperm and we going to go down to earth and get these women and mingle our seed with them :youngsabo:"