Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again with the slick comment.

Religion causes problems.

Period.

Does it cause all of them? No. No one is saying that.

BUT its an obvious cause of division we can get rid of.
i will try to not be slick.... hopefully I will be able to pray to the Heavens and have Aubrey god Graham forgive me for my sins.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What say you about this being the place for official discussion about Islamic religious practices, etc.....I think it's a good primer. Not to say it'll be the only place it's discussed, but I think it's a good place for a continuing discussion (i.e. that athesim thread)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What say you about this being the place for official discussion about Islamic religious practices, etc.....I think it's a good primer. Not to say it'll be the only place it's discussed, but I think it's a good place for a continuing discussion (i.e. that athesim thread)
why is there so much discussion on Islam..... as compared to atheism, Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism etc?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
why is there so much discussion on Islam..... as compared to atheism, Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism etc?

The most discussed religion on here is Islam. Atheism is the second biggest topic discussed. It's just that it got no nuts that I merged a lot of those atheist topics together. Islam actually hasn't been discussed that often recently, but whenever there's some sort of terrorist attacks, it all comes back up again. There are currently probably 4 or 5 threads shytting on Islam with 200 plus posts. I'm not intending on merging anything. This is a preemptive strike sort of question

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The most discussed religion on here is Islam. Atheism is the second biggest topic discussed. It's just that it got no nuts that I merged a lot of those atheist topics together. Islam actually hasn't been discussed that often recently, but whenever there's some sort of terrorist attacks, it all comes back up again. There are currently probably 4 or 5 threads shytting on Islam with 200 plus posts. I'm not intending on merging anything. This is a preemptive strike sort of question
atheism isn't actually 'discussed' there isn't too much to discuss about it.... it's only discussed in contrast to belief, and most conversations center around the idea that atheism equals intelligence and logic.

lol, so ur predicting that there will be another terror attack or crazy event sparked by Muslims - so u wanna get ahead of the curve? And yeah there should be a thread... this would be a good place because it wasn't started by an atheist or by solomon.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
atheism isn't actually 'discussed' there isn't too much to discuss about it.... it's only discussed in contrast to belief, and most conversations center around the idea that atheism equals intelligence and logic.

lol, so ur predicting that there will be another terror attack or crazy event sparked by Muslims - so u wanna get ahead of the curve? And yeah there should be a thread... this would be a good place because it wasn't started by an atheist or by solomon.
Man, I'm just watching the Muslim Brotherhood out there and unfortunately, I just know something will pop off.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Not slaimon but all three in their true, unaltered forms are the same, and they are all the best. the only one out of the threes that remains in it's true unaltered form today is Islam. Understand what I mean brother?
The newest of the Abrahamic religions is Islam.

Which makes it highly suspicious

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's supposed to be read from the authors' perspective.

When done in this way the magic contained within the bible will unlock parts of your mind, key, in revealing profound knowledge of power, art, music, science, math, and architecture.

It works simply by creating differing imagery in your mind, than if you were to hear someone speak the same passage or read from a "readers perspective".