Thecoli's own DJ AK having a date with a UK DIME!!

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I skimmed through the first 2 minutes and stopped

Im really getting tired of nikkas and bytches of today talking about “ im not trying to chill and watch netflix or cuddle up,,, im trying to get the bag , im trying to be a billionaire “:childplease:

I really see why the black community is not a community and just a black neighborhood

Everyone is about they self and chasing a bag and being married and having a family and a decent home and car isn’t shyt today..

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AK being Jamaican and saying he is a wings and fries type of guy

is very interesting and I find it fascinating that we ADOS/FBA are the ones that get told we don't have culture

Who are these people that keep coming out with this bullshyt. We got enough problems without creating internal divide bullshyt

nikkas ain't like this in real life but only anonymously on forums. shyts weird

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Y'all are dealing with mental illness.

turn a fat person's fast food preferences into a disapora war brehs

Who are these people that keep coming out with this bullshyt. We got enough problems without creating internal divide bullshyt

If this don’t tell you these dudes are losers and mentally ill I don’t know what will :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
AK being Jamaican and saying he is a wings and fries type of guy

is very interesting and I find it fascinating that we ADOS/FBA are the ones that get told we don't have culture
lol
fries ain't ados culture
this is like yall trying to colonize nike, addidas as ados culture. this is low.

even for fba standards :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

If this don’t tell you these dudes are losers and mentally ill I don’t know what will :mjlol:

lol
fries ain't ados culture
this is like yall trying to colonize nike, addidas as ados culture. this is low.

even for fba standards :mjlol:

:dahell: