TheColi Men’s Hygenie Tips

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
s-l225.jpg

I use this as an aftershave ...AFTER washing my face post shave

really clears up your chin and neck from the efects of shaving.....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
oh, and haven't used a regular wash cloth in 20 years...
images

use these bath nets and there is no comparison, they even have them in varying degrees of roughness....

every once in a while I swap the nets for a double sided buf-puf
51MTMSZZA9L._AA300_.jpg

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Don't sleep on baking soda for brushing your teeth. My grandfather used baking soda and had a lot of teeth when he died at 94:wow:

Removing Sugars and using baking soda as a toothpaste is magical. Whitest teeth in city

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
7292d7c959b06e2f9a1eda44102a9eef.jpg

Don’t overdo it cuz it’s rough on your gums

Just limit it
I swish hydrogen peroxide in my mouth for 20 min daily and thats helped my teeth stay white. (People do compliment them fairly often:yeshrug:) It also pulls that shyt off your tongue that causes bad breath.

I went to the dentist and asked him about whitening my teeth and he showed me the yellowness chart. They were already in the "A" category. He said only way they'd get whiter is if i got veneers or some shyt and have em look unnaturally white/damage my teeth.

Its so simple in the morning and it'll have your teeth A1

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I swish hydrogen peroxide in my mouth for 20 min daily and thats helped my teeth stay white. (People do compliment them fairly often:yeshrug:) It also pulls that shyt off your tongue that causes bad breath.

I went to the dentist and asked him about whitening my teeth and he showed me the yellowness chart. They were already in the "A" category. He said only way they'd get whiter is if i got veneers or some shyt and have em look unnaturally white/damage my teeth.

Its so simple in the morning and it'll have your teeth A1
Hydrogen peroxide as in the shyt we put on wounds?

Apex

Banned
Daps
Cold showers twice or three times (after gym) a day

Pick up a flossing brush, replace your toothbrush or head every 2-3 months, brush you teeth minimum twice a day

Mom bought me this foot smoother, I dead lift and squat bear foot so that was a blessing in disguise :wow: It even removes excess skin callus on my hands from the gym

Replace the cloth you use to wash yourself once a month. I just buy enough for the year at once

Powder around the genitals is also god work you gotta shave down there too, it will stay odor free

High quality long lasting deodorant and Cologne, don't be cheap on either. Good scents do something to them. :mjgrin:

Lastly, a ton of Water. You should be drinking 1-2 gallon per day, for every pound you should drink. You should be drinking a water bottle every 2 hours at least. .05-1 oz of water per pound. It helps your metabolism, digestive system, eye sight etc
I currently weight 183.4 so my intake is 1.5 gallons per day
any recommendations on deodorant/cologne?

ive been using just old spice swagger lol

MMA

Superstar
Daps
any recommendations on deodorant/cologne?

ive been using just old spice swagger lol
Old spice works all day, unless you sweat throughout the day. Probably should just have quick showers between your day.

I use RL cologne :manny: Does the work, doesn't smell funky after a while or too strong.