TheColi Men’s Hygenie Tips

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah the sunscreen tip is a must for black men unless you want your skin looking all uneven and burnt.

I moved to north america and within a few months my skin was looking like trash I could see the blotches of color and how dry it was now I use sunscreen every day. Especially in winter.

Skin is looking amazing and clean

I keep tellin brehs this but they not listening

They think cuz they not peeling that everything is cool

Im brownskin like Denzel’s color and i still use it :Denzelsmug:

Yeah u might not get sunburn like cacs do but ur complexion will be uneven and it will be leathery as fukk over time

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Brush & mouthwash after every meal. Especially if youre eating big meals & smoking big blunts throughout the day like me.

Use anti-bacterial soap.

Scented body wash & cologne for the hoes.

Don't be cheap...... Cash out on yourself.... Get a face wash/body wash/moisturizer set.... I use Clinique for-men.

Keep the haircut game fresh always.

Nah. FDA released a report that it was regular soap was just as effective and banned some of its active ingredients, saying they were potentially dangerous.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've been using this soap for the last 2/3 years & it has my skin right

365-Dudu-Osun-Black-Soap.png

Rub doodoo on your bodies Brehs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If you black you don't neee sunscreen period. Loaded with chemicals and counterintuitive. The sun helps to maintain a healthy mind and body. For eons black folks never had no damn sunscreen. Certain beaches in the Caribbean make you shower before getting in if you wearing it...

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS

black people disproportionately die from skin cancers because we think we can't get sunburnt

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS

black people disproportionately die from skin cancers because we think we can't get sunburnt
Never said blacks couldn't get sunburned. I got sunburned in Hawaii. Sunscreen is more harmful than beneficial.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Where is a good place to get cologne?

Is Sephora legit?

Sephora is legit and you can get free samples of any cologne/perfume. Then, when you’ve worn it for a few days, you can decide if you like it and head online to purchase it at a better price.

I recommend this method so you gauge how you like it as it wears throughout the day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wash my face with a bar of Dove & shave at the same time(Using the same Dove lather)...Rinse, dry, and use Witch Hazel instead of

aftershave.Brush my teeth twice a day...floss...throw on some Deo....Drink about 2 gals of water.That's it.Don't wear cologne.Only rarely

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
04351519_zi.jpg

Isseu Miyake can’t keep these hoes off my body

Black woman kryptonite :blessed:, spray it and they be on you like honey on a hot biscuit!

Black soap is also the wave brehs, stuff is made of natural ingredients like plantain skins and ash that black folks have used for generations.

Also for brehs that wear glasses, keep a microfiber on you to wipe them lenses. Ain't nothing worse than seeing a fine woman but then notice she's kind of blurry, then if you approach your eyes look all hazy.:martin:
giphy.gif

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
Use wet wipes

I remember when morrocanboy was at his peak fukkery he went at Americans for not washing their asses

This is what I have installed in every single toilet of this household (3 in total). It connects to the sink and has temp control but I keep it on lukewarm. You wipe standard, and you rinse with this and dry off. Clean as clean can be. Very cheap, basic installation. Most of Europe, Asia and even Africa have this. Time for peeps to get on that wave.

high-quality-bathroom-hand-held-toilet-bidet.jpg

For beard care I have regiment:

-Beard oil lather after shower but it's very small and I make dab sure to massage properly and get every hair. Trust me it makes all the difference.
-Lush beard/facial wash (stay with me on this:dame:) twice a week. Sister got it for me as the family was tired of me itching and scratching.
-Line up the sides twice a week. Trim it slightly from time to time.

Do NOT get beard shampoo. shyt is a waste of money. Clean it with water regular and simply make sure you scratch the sides. Then you apply the oil. The hair is too sparse and too short to really collect that kind of dirt and your face is the thing you wash the most as is. I been on that beard shampoo fukkery it's a waste of money and time.

Hair care I just do what the bytches on tumblr do tbh :pachaha:

Time to get on that teethcare tho this blackcharcoal has outrun its usefulness :patrice: