TheColi Men’s Hygenie Tips

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I need some teeth whitening remedies that don't involve baking soda :patrice:
I need some real African black soap. I live in a :mjpls: place and we only get that fake shyt.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
theyve all been legit, but i got a weak batch of burberry from fragrancenet once. it was labeled clearance, so it was prolly old

but burberry is fukkin trash anyway

gonna check out fragrancex :ehh: honestly, unless you're buying from macys i think online is all a crap shoot

Yea I normally do Macy's but they don't have the issey one recommended

They got the deodorant for 28 tho :picard:

Any of y'all ever fukk with the deodorants?

Kohl's got it for Macy's prices, fragrancex got the 2.5 oz for 43.

Not sure what to do

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
oh, and haven't used a regular wash cloth in 20 years...
images

use these bath nets and there is no comparison, they even have them in varying degrees of roughness....

every once in a while I swap the nets for a double sided buf-puf
51MTMSZZA9L._AA300_.jpg

I use a salux a couple times a week. Great for scrubbing your back where you can't reach. It has more grit than a wash cloth, you'd be amazed how much dead skin comes off you with one of these.

61ud%2BexEktL._SX522_.jpg

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
03885748-046e-47bb-bbf0-6eb5bedeefd9_1.dcf097ebc75acf7079cbbd8530ed560a.jpeg

Jergens%20Wet%20Skin%20Moisturizer.jpg

Cop one of these and use it before your dry off from a shower. Brehs will have your skin radiating. And the ladies can't keep their hands off

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Smart mouth is better and it last all day even after u eat...

this...

i used to fukk with the Therabreath shyt too, but it's too much and i don't like the toothpaste...breath was fresh, but i'd still be gettin plaque and shyt...now i just use regular toothpaste and that Smartmouth mouthwash...shyt is clean all day...use it before bed and no morning breath...shyt is $10 a bottle, but worth it...

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
this...

i used to fukk with the Therabreath shyt too, but it's too much and i don't like the toothpaste...breath was fresh, but i'd still be gettin plaque and shyt...now i just use regular toothpaste and that Smartmouth mouthwash...shyt is clean all day...use it before bed and no morning breath...shyt is $10 a bottle, but worth it...
I love that shyt.. Tha mints good too I use em after I smoke

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I swish hydrogen peroxide in my mouth for 20 min daily and thats helped my teeth stay white. (People do compliment them fairly often:yeshrug:) It also pulls that shyt off your tongue that causes bad breath.

I went to the dentist and asked him about whitening my teeth and he showed me the yellowness chart. They were already in the "A" category. He said only way they'd get whiter is if i got veneers or some shyt and have em look unnaturally white/damage my teeth.

Its so simple in the morning and it'll have your teeth A1
I smoke weed, may have to start doing this :patrice: & do you mix it with water or nah?

Will it fukk your teeth up in any way?