TheColi Men’s Hygenie Tips

Karb

Veteran
Daps
How nikkas talking about oral hygiene and leaving out the most important thing which is flossing. Flossing should be done once a day at the Minimum. Floss and brush before bed and that’s how you eliminate morning breath. Flossing is a lifestyle tho. You gotta be doing that shyt everyday if you want the freshest of the fresh breath.

Also, on that note, nikkas need to be using tounge scrapers at least a few times a week. Much better than just brushing your tounge.

My dentist says a few times a week is all you need :yeshrug:

I do it every day tho.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Cold showers twice or three times (after gym) a day

Pick up a flossing brush, replace your toothbrush or head every 2-3 months, brush you teeth minimum twice a day

Mom bought me this foot smoother, I dead lift and squat bear foot so that was a blessing in disguise :wow: It even removes excess skin callus on my hands from the gym

Replace the cloth you use to wash yourself once a month. I just buy enough for the year at once

Powder around the genitals is also god work you gotta shave down there too, it will stay odor free

High quality long lasting deodorant and Cologne, don't be cheap on either. Good scents do something to them. :mjgrin:

Lastly, a ton of Water. You should be drinking 1-2 gallon per day, for every pound you should drink. You should be drinking a water bottle every 2 hours at least. .05-1 oz of water per pound. It helps your metabolism, digestive system, eye sight etc
I currently weight 183.4 so my intake is 1.5 gallons per day

Last edited:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Midnight brehs ignore that sunscreen tip, it will make your skin oily.

Mine:

Do not drink juice; most are not made from real fruit, all give you empty calories (calories with no nutritional value). If you must drink low calorie juice/ tea but even that loaded with insane amounts of sugar

If you black you don't neee sunscreen period. Loaded with chemicals and counterintuitive. The sun helps to maintain a healthy mind and body. For eons black folks never had no damn sunscreen. Certain beaches in the Caribbean make you shower before getting in if you wearing it...

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Wat does cold showers do ?

It doesn't dry up your skin like hot showers do so it's healthier for your skin. It also gives you that energy rush :wow:

It also builds mental toughness. My plan is to take frequent cold showers this winter to test my mental strength :mjlit:

Plus it's said to have a buncha health benefits. Allegedly it improves blood circulation. When that cold water hits your skin, your blood travels to your organs to keep them warm. When you get out, it goes back into your limbs. Some people alternate between cold and hot showers to get that effect.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I stocked up on this soap from Publix with peppermint and lavender oil. Keeps the face clean and follow with apple cider vinegar. Smooth skin and even tone.

Valerian capsules if I'm having trouble sleeping or under stress. Wake up rejuvenated without harmful side effects.

Avoid dairy and stay hydrated.

Lime for deodorant. Cornstarch subbed for talcum.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I don't use scented soap because I don't want the scent to interfere with my colognes.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Sofa and dairy are my archenemies at the moment...damn near ran over a kid trying to beat traffic going into Dairy Queen a few days ago.

nikkas need to lessen their intake or rid themselves of that shyt. Once you hit 30, your body will start saying "fukk you, bytch" to you often with regards to maintaining a just weight.