TheColi Men’s Hygenie Tips

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Keep ya face clear of razor bumps and pimples with this.

I've had one bottle for 3 years now. And it only cost $5. Absolutely no reason to be out looking like Marcus Smart.

For breh's trying get waves here's the brush I currently use:

It cost an all of $5. No reason to be out here looking like Kevin Durant....

Beginner tips for brehs trying get Waves:
1. fukk chemicals, that shyt is bad for your hair and unnecessary.
2. Put a hot towel on your head for 2 minutes.
3. Straight brushing.(I'll see if I can find accurate video of how it's done.)
4. wear a wave cap.
5. Grow your hair out, but keep brushing, you should lowkey look like bum, then that's when you get a haircut.

As far as lotion, very few options actually work for my dry as skin, but :shaq: was onto something when he started promoting gold bond.

This shyt isn't cheap, but it damn sure works:
c69b1053-50cd-4c9e-a087-cc940b5bac1c_1.94ec7fc9b6d9c1db97892f7494b5d686.jpeg

I can apply this lotion once, never get ashy again over a 24 hour period, despite coming in constant contact with water.

Also Gel deodorant >>>> Stick / Solid

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Brush & mouthwash after every meal. Especially if youre eating big meals & smoking big blunts throughout the day like me.

Use anti-bacterial soap.

Scented body wash & cologne for the hoes.

Don't be cheap...... Cash out on yourself.... Get a face wash/body wash/moisturizer set.... I use Clinique for-men.

Keep the haircut game fresh always.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I take a few showers a day between gym and other extra cir.

Irish Spring Moisture blast body wash
Shea butter or coconut oil on my body
I moisturize my penis head/shaft with a mixture of peppermint oil, beeswax, Shea butter, teatree oil. It helps heal up the beating my dikk takes in acidic and dry p*ssy
I use quite a few beard oils and Shea Moisture products on my beard. For my face I'll do an apple cider rinse/black soap and Shea butter on my face before bed.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yo this stuff is piff but mad expensive. I used to cop this back in the day. I could eat crap all day,yet my breath would still be as fresh as I just brushed.
Yeah I only cop the toothpaste & mouthwash. Everything else gonna run your pockets :russ:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How nikkas talking about oral hygiene and leaving out the most important thing which is flossing. Flossing should be done once a day at the Minimum. Floss and brush before bed and that’s how you eliminate morning breath. Flossing is a lifestyle tho. You gotta be doing that shyt everyday if you want the freshest of the fresh breath.

Also, on that note, nikkas need to be using tounge scrapers at least a few times a week. Much better than just brushing your tounge.