Status
Not open for further replies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My IG got hacked and I just went back to my OG twitter handle @KIKI_DUHHH

your IG got hacked? you just said 24 hours ago your IG was @ninistacks_ which @charmander keeps ignoring as a focal point of this dumb ass fukking up

@charmander, you my bruh, but you wrong here :mjcry:, you musta missed some vital pages where they fumbled and fukked up the social media accounts :mjcry:

and google caches only your info tied to your profile information, thats why its only holts twitter account because at one point before he changed his twitter handle he had that info on it :mjcry:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
You so loyal:mjcry:

I deserve a guhl like you:mjcry:

And I was nobody you would've known, but when the War popped off you banned a few of my goons and I grew to resent you:demonic:

But now you low key like a baritone, and I can't bring myself to destroy you :wow:

I wonder how my goons would view me; merciful or weak:wow:
Banned? I was never a mod on sohh. You must be talking about stldymepiece. And Malc out of respect for 3mp I'm not going there with you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You simp nikkas had to learn the hard way. Y'all got Ray Finkled

702-Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.gif

aceventura17.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
your IG got hacked? you just said 24 hours ago your IG was @ninistacks_ which @charmander keeps ignoring as a focal point of this dumb ass fukking up

@charmander, you my bruh, but you wrong here :mjcry:, you musta missed some vital pages where they fumbled and fukked up the social media accounts :mjcry:

and google caches only your info tied to your profile information, thats why its only holts twitter account because at one point before he changed his twitter handle he had that info on it :mjcry:

Paul pierce just put a dagger in my soul I don't care about anything anymore fukk my life :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.