TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
im sorry but thats all i can gather from this thread. this nikka pooled together 10k in cash for a old ass 7 series, and he locked up with 4 kids. nah, shyt is backwards. something is broken within black women, brehette. you know it to be true :damn:

or maybe those "chicks" are just as shytty as him. idk why yall insist on thinking all women want better. just accept that some women get with the type of man they deserve. I mean sheebadd was a stripper for God's sake. and secret lover had a kid at like 16. you have to learn how to separate.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
she posted these in my thread recently, looks like the 1st chick (from 2012)

@SheeBadd
1625p1w.jpg
21388o.jpg

Looking like the same nose. Def not shebadd's avi nose.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

-Got a neg train ran on him and had a mental breakdown
-Started explaining how he had plots to to emotionally destroy several women he knew in real life, including plans to get two of them fired
-Said if he went to therapy, they'd have him in a ward and these message boards were where he let off steam instead of taking it out on women irl

Very demonic rants that ciffs really couldn't explain.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So I'm thinking either that **** nikka need to be reported to the FBI or somebody for making up 3 different lives 3 years ago or the account got hacked recently

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
-Got a neg train ran on him and had a mental breakdown
-Started explaining how he had plots to to emotionally destroy several women he knew in real life, including plans to get two of them fired
-Said if he went to therapy, they'd have him in a ward and these message boards were where he let off steam instead of taking it out on women irl

Lol and smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.