jBcyqNe.gif

it's confirmed now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt is crazy, breh. I asked @itsyoung!! about the whole situation you posted about (sheebadd fukking loudaffair) and he thinks maybe it's one person running the whole thing. :lupe: I think he's right. whoever is behind this is nuts. :pachaha:

wow so sheebad loudaffair and his baby momma were one person?

:mindblown:

33as9j6.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aight so i did a lil research

i think someone took her name

so someone is using her account

http://twicsy.com/u/iamKinkyKouture
well ill make that easy for you

https://twitter.com/iamkinkykouture this is the twitter in @sheebad signature
booking info: To book me: kinky.daboss@gmail.com
ATLANTA

this is @iam.kinki from NORTH CAROLINA
https://instagram.com/iam.kinki/
booking info: BOOKINGS: kinky.daboss@aol.com

regardless of what else happened in this thread, the 2 girls in that instagram linked and that twitter linked, are not the same person or @sheebad.

they dont look alike or have same tattoos, or even in the same state, but have same booking info :skip:

@sheebad fukked up said its instagram was @ninistacks_ (now edited) earlier :skip:
Probably some nerd who manages the best stripper website makes up characters on forums to bring traffic to the stripper site and set up bookings.

U call for one of these bytches u talked to on the forum it's like o kinky is booked but check out Passion Kiss.

That or it really was ol girl st one point but she doesn't use the account anymore and the dude took over.

But it all just seems so froggish to me.

Alright I think my work here is done

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
shyt is crazy, breh. I asked @itsyoung!! about the whole situation you posted about (sheebadd fukking loudaffair) and he thinks maybe it's one person running the whole thing. :lupe: I think he's right. whoever is behind this is nuts. :pachaha:
Sheebadd is with Millions. I spoke to Millions. He lIves a couple minutes from my house so I'm confused. :lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Amy Traphouse
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@314central

heres the breakdown/cliff notes since the other thread is 30 pages;

-I said it thats a man behind that account, anyone can steal pictures/vines
-everyone said nah she been here since 2012 :skip:
-I said something aint adding up with them social media accounts, the links dont work/they are private
-I told "her" link her new instagram account
-she linked @ninistacks_ instagram(same person as her avatar, fair enough)
-I notice all of #folliesatl posts in the hash tag on twitter are bots with thousands of fake followers themselves
-@juicy drops pictures of a girl @SheeBadd originally posted years ago, looks nothing like the girl in @SheeBadd avatar
-@mowgli posts more pictures from the thread she posted years ago, continues to look nothing like the girl @SheeBadd says shes is or the girl in the twitter account
-@money mase finds the real girl instagram (surprise, its not @ninistacks_) its @iam.kinki (and the profile is not private)
-has same booking info as @SheeBadd twitter page, but arent even in same state or look alike :skip: (different tattoos and all)
-demon hasnt posted since :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.