TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@AquaCityBoy

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13299453/

How come you never responded to that d*ck pic I sent you? :mjcry:

EAVKz6r.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My reaction reading thru this thread::dwillhuh:...:merchant:...:ohhh:......:what:.....:mindblown: This site can get weird as fukk on the low

@tater are you really a man?:wow: just....just tell me now.

shoulda known not to flirt with a "woman" on the internet, you men are all the same :mjcry:

do you remember that whole thread about loudaffair going to jail and sheebadd getting exposed for fukkin loudaffair when she was supposed to be secretlover's best friend. was that fake? I follow them on twitter and people on their twitter were talking about them fighting and all that. :mindblown: did they create their own little world or something?

Maybe the fraud got a hold of the abandoned account somehow. Coulda requested it from the real deal if she was done with this place

Edit:

:mjlol: simplife

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think she's real. Another poster put a video of him and her in it. And that she hasn't posted since 2012 is dumb. People situations change. I stopped posting on sohh in 08 and came here in 2013. Yall reaching.

we've already proven in the other thread the account is a scam..

tldr;

@SheeBadd fukked up and put the wrong instagram info and we found the real person @SheeBadd is pretending to be

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My reaction reading thru this thread::dwillhuh:...:merchant:...:ohhh:......:what:.....:mindblown: This site can get weird as fukk on the low

@tater are you really a man?:wow: just....just tell me now.

shoulda known not to flirt with a "woman" on the internet, you men are all the same :mjcry:

Maybe the fraud got a hold of the abandoned account somehow. Coulda requested it from the real deal if she was done with this place

breh, I'm so confused right now :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.