TheColi Exclusive: Coli Breh Approaches @Nicole0416 on the NYC Subway Train

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Damn you are not only lame as fukk but a sick deranged fakkit. Seek help asap ****. Seriously. Stop pretending to be a female and fooling all these dummies. You’ve been doing this for 10+ years :hhh:
Unless it's post op, Nicole is a woman, I've seen her pics. She actually resides in the NYC area as well. Shes not attractive or in shape but she doesn't look too had for a 46 year old single mother

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 You lose that aggressive moist energy whenever I claim you ****. Why so?:jbhmm:
Because I don’t give a fuk, you keep repeating the same shyt, you cant tell me who I am as a person, your repetitive commentary and branded insults are formulaic and boring as fuk, there’s nothing to “expose” about me and more than half of you losers who say the shyt have self- exposed themselves, mentally implode on posts under their own lies and hypocrisy or proven faggits yourself, so why the fuk would I care ??
:what:
No one is dapping up your shyt which shows that you lack any self awareness -matter of fact who are you?? Move the fuk on..
:what:

Last edited:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Agree, I see your mc lyte but i might also add..
:ld:

:blessed:wow !! rapper Apache r.i.p from New Jersey. Chrissy Jim Jones wifey in the video. :ohhh: Then again she was in the streets though with the hustlers back in the days :ld:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
New York women are whole other breed. Even the quiet ones go crazy. I deadass love NY women. When they love you they love you hard they will stomp nikkas out for you and ride hard for you figuratively and literally. :mjlit: This nikka was stalking her like a weirdo. :ohhh: