The YT’s are FURIOUS over black people in GoW Ragnarok

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Remember when San Andreas was announced, all the racists came out the woodwork. Talking about they didn't want to play as a thug, and GTA should be focused on the Mafia.etc. Now all these same bigots think it's the best or one of the best games in the franchise.

All this fake outrage. No Playstation fan is going to miss out on playing a major exclusive because of a character design. Like it's stupid as hell to even consider it.

Dirty ass neck beards don't even realize the Alpha male God Kratos has been voiced consecutively by Black actors. Like they didn't even consider a CAC for the role :mjlol:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember when San Andreas was announced, all the racists came out the woodwork. Talking about they didn't want to play as a thug, and GTA should be focused on the Mafia.etc. Now all these same bigots think it's the best or one of the best games in the franchise.
I remember they were making white CJ mods on PC

:russ:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Thor has never been depicted fat imagine wise in any book graphic novel or book I've seen him in. Marvel aside.

And let's not act like how is accurately depicting norse characters now...

Norse/Viking men have always been stereoyped as tall (6'0), fat and ox strong white men that are VERY hairy (long & thick beards, lots of chest hair).

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I remember they were making white CJ mods on PC

:russ:
breh :dead:

50259_1.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm surprised to see none of racist cacs complain about Forspoken's main character yet.

they have been whining about her :pachaha:

calling it wokespoken and bytch about women and complaining about white dudes not being the leads

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I'm not here to do the dirty work of liberal cacs. If the characters are white, leave 'em as white. :yeshrug:

They did the same thing with Masters of the Universe on Netflix where they changed the race of characters to black and then expected black folks to not only be satisfied with that basic bytch move, but to also DEFEND them against the butthurt bigots that immediately started crying about it.

I'm not anybody's pack mule. You want to do right by black folks and have me defend it? Put the next GoW in Africa where actual BLACK Gods/Goddesses existed.

But don't sit up here and expect me to be your first line of defense against these fakkit ass crackers that are mad about this shyt. :pacspit:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm not here to do the dirty work of liberal cacs. If the characters are white, leave 'em as white. :yeshrug:

They did the same thing with Masters of the Universe on Netflix where they changed the race of characters to black and then expected black folks to not only be satisfied with that basic bytch move, but to also DEFEND them against the butthurt bigots that immediately started crying about it.

I'm not anybody's pack mule. You want to do right by black folks and have me defend it? Put the next GoW in Africa where actual BLACK Gods/Goddesses existed.

But don't sit up here and expect me to be your first line of defense against these fakkit ass crackers that are mad about this shyt. :pacspit:

You want a white albino Greek killing African gods?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i don't want to see any cac in Africa giving anyone the beats. Zeus did that so you ain't have to.