The YT’s are FURIOUS over black people in GoW Ragnarok

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
You want a white albino Greek killing African gods?
i don't want to see any cac in Africa giving anyone the beats. Zeus did that so you ain't have to.
End the series there and have him lose. :lolbron:

I'll hop on every social media platform available spamming tf out of :umad: to any cac that'll listen.

Otherwise, changing characters to be black for the sake of it is patronizing bullshyt, and I won't defend it. :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
breh :dead:

50259_1.jpg
:laff:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have been whining about her :pachaha:

calling it wokespoken and bytch about women and complaining about white dudes not being the leads

But what happened to "STOP RACEBENDING! CREATE NEW CHARACTERS!!!" that these idiots like to tout. So Square creates a new IP and it's still an issue? hmm..I think we all know why.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You want a white albino Greek killing African gods?

i don't want to see any cac in Africa giving anyone the beats. Zeus did that so you ain't have to.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldnt be intrigued in seeing Ogun and Shango square up with Kratos and I dead ass worship them :yeshrug: but a part of me would also be like :hhh: cause I know how my nikkas get down they not losing to a white boy
:pachaha:

They gotta use ancient religions that people don't really worship anynore tho like Egypto-Nubian, Crltic Greek etc.
Or they might risk pissing off modern day worshippers. But some Whites still worship Thor and Odin and they bout to catch the beats so :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's funny because Jax erased slavery and that's supposed to be a bad thing? That's one less stain on America's record, but these dudes were still fuming at the mere idea lol.

Thats because slavery is part of their conquest to them, they’re proud of it. Look how long we had to sing praises of their genocide of the native Americans and forced us to call them Indians.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i would prefer they made games centered around black characters instead of dropping black characters into random white situations. that being said, with how long they have whitewashed egypt and jesus, they really cant complain when a white god gets racebent.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They do know Kratos is a black man right
Was he tho :stopitslime:
I don't care who voiced the character, the actual character looks like the type to round up some nigras. Look like 12 to me. Dat nikka da bodines potnuh. There's a reason there's an outage and it's not because of the white guy :stop:
This is the great irony white racist are about to learn their white Nordic gods don’t look like thor in the movies, he looks like a big dough gut ginger. :russ:

Yep

How about the fact all of that was stolen from Africa, they are based on Africans then whitewashed it just like they did Jesus, Moses, whoever. Even the Vikings themselves were black :yeshrug:(not all of them)

European films depict the Vikings as Caucasians. Here's an account holding them out as Blacks - Face2Face Africa

historical evidence proves this and the existence of things like the black Madonna being what's worshipped in those regions says everything :francis: but who cares about real history. Let's look towards the future...

X-Men in 2025 :picard: