The YT’s are FURIOUS over black people in GoW Ragnarok

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've never read that about Thor, seems like something people are just saying now.

The only reason Thor looks like he does in gow is because of how great the reception was in the MCU.

He was fat in 2018 before endgame

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've never read that about Thor, seems like something people are just saying now.

The only reason Thor looks like he does in gow is because of how great the reception was in the MCU.

I've read articles that state this is more accurate as well, but I haven't read the source material myself.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah if anything marvel was paying homage to what the actual interpretation of thor was

GoW Thor is definitely gonna be like a strongman character tho, big ass hard gut and brolic as fukk otherwise, I'm thinking The Mountain from Game of Thrones.. I don't see him like a fat slob

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah if anything marvel was paying homage to what the actual interpretation of thor was
That was intentional on Marvel's part.

People just didn't catch it back then because people are just starting to learn that Thor was described as a large gluttonous man with a box shaped body.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thor has never been depicted fat imagine wise in any book graphic novel or book I've seen him in. Marvel aside.

And let's not act like how is accurately depicting norse characters now...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That was intentional on Marvel's part.

People just didn't catch it back then because people are just starting to learn that Thor was described as a large gluttonous man with a box shaped body.

This is the great irony white racist are about to learn their white Nordic gods don’t look like thor in the movies, he looks like a big dough gut ginger. :russ:

GoW Thor is definitely gonna be like a strongman character tho, big ass hard gut and bromic as fukk otherwise, I'm thinking The Mountain from Game of Thrones.. I don't see him like a fat slob

Yep

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thor has never been depicted fat imagine wise in any book graphic novel or book I've seen him in. Marvel aside.

And let's not act like how is accurately depicting norse characters now...

It’s that interpretation they chose to use, so why does it matter? They are going with fat thor and its stated that way in the original game. You want him to have a six pack, what are you arguing?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Maybe, but I've never read that he was some blonde haired pretty boy, either.

His design is more akin to Gregor Clegane than MCU Fat Thor. Your claim that he was only designed that way is baseless.