The youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was going to create a new thread but i thought i would just put it in here.

Past few months, i've been watching a bunch of movies dealing with slavery, the slave trade, reading books, watching documentaries etc.

and its just sickening and hard to fathom how sickening and demonic people could be, how you could treat people less than animals, rape, whip, get fat off the back of free labour, for hundreds and hundreds of years, and then after they were finally free to go around lynching them, hurling insults, subjecting them to low wages, not allowing them to vote until only like 60 years ago. Apartheid, holding colonies and all that were just like 20-25 years ago its sickening when you sick of it.

ive said it before and ill say it again the white man is lucky, teh white man is lucky that the over a billion black people on earth haven't struck back, haven't snapped and got revenge, i got angry reading these books, i got angry seeing these films. The white man loves to portray us as savages, and htem as safe and law abiding. But we are not the ones who stole millions from thier land, raped their women, murdered their kids, lynched , we are not the ones who stole thier heritage and history. Always remember that brehs, i recommend all of you read some books on slavery, watch some documentaries on slavery open your damn eyes.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
i found the execution scene from the movie :wow:

14yo George Stinney Executed - True Story - YouTube

:to:

3485814_o.gif

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some straight Taliban executing children shyt.
I remember when i first read about this years ago, and it is still just as hard to read. God damn how evil were all the men around this execution... not one man stepped in to stop it.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
they already did. the execution scene is on youtube. it's hard to watch.

Just found it :

Carolina Skeletons (TV Movie 1991) - IMDb

Movie sounds like some strange revenge film. It also sounds like they decided to shoehorn in some white guilt/savior plot. A 14 year old black boy is executed but a WHITE BOY WHO SAW IT IS HAUNTED BY THE MEMORY OF THE EXECUTION!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The sittin on the bible was fukked up

but what got me :to:

was the electric helmet fell off his face and it showed his face while they kept electrocuting him :damn:

:to:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found it :

Carolina Skeletons (TV Movie 1991) - IMDb

Movie sounds like some strange revenge film. It also sounds like they decided to shoehorn in some white guilt/savior plot. A 14 year old black boy is executed but a WHITE BOY WHO SAW IT IS HAUNTED BY THE MEMORY OF THE EXECUTION!

that actually happened for real. in fact, the real description of what happened in the execution is far worse than the movie version. they said that the mask to hide the muscle contortions and etc kept on falling off his face while he was being electrocuted. the kid that witnessed the execution eventually being the sheriff and he was haunted by what he saw. i heard that he tried to reach out to the family and etc. did the kid that got executed get pardoned?