The youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
"Following his arrest, Stinney's father was fired from his job and his parents and siblings were given the choice of leaving town or being lynched. The family was forced to flee, leaving the 14-year-old child with no support during his 81-day confinement and trial. "

this part fukks me up so much. i don't understand how people can harbor such hate in their hearts. sociopaths.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Following his arrest, Stinney's father was fired from his job and his parents and siblings were given the choice of leaving town or being lynched. The family was forced to flee, leaving the 14-year-old child with no support during his 81-day confinement and trial. "

this part fukks me up so much. i don't understand how people can harbor such hate in their hearts. sociopaths.

I went to school about 5 years ago with a older black dude who grew up in south Carolina when he was like 11 years old he was walking home from school and there were these two white girls riding bikes outside, one of the girls said hi to him, he stopped said hi introduced himself and kept it moving, that night a bunch of white dudes came knocking at this families house, said they had until the morning to get him out of here, said they really liked there family ( "yall is good negros" ) but we will hang all of you. Dude had to be sent up to live in with some family friends , didnt see his fam for a whole bunch of years and never returned back to S.C

All this cause he said hi to two girls his age. This was early 1950s