The youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I went to school about 5 years ago with a older black dude who grew up in south Carolina when he was like 11 years old he was walking home from school and there were these two white girls riding bikes outside, one of the girls said hi to him, he stopped said hi introduced himself and kept it moving, that night a bunch of white dudes came knocking at this families house, said they had until the morning to get him out of here, said they really liked there family ( "yall is good negros" ) but we will hang all of you. Dude had to be sent up to live in with some family friends , didnt see his fam for a whole bunch of years and never returned back to S.C

All this cause he said hi to two girls his age. This was early 1950s

B-b-but who cares if she's dating/marrying a white man??

We are so forgiving. :smh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:damn:

using the bible as a booster seat :damn: :sadbron:

That part put a lump in my chest :to:

There was no court challenge to the testimony of the three police officers who claimed that Stinney had confessed, although that was the only evidence presented. There were no written records of a confession. Three witnesses were called for the prosecution: the man who discovered the bodies of the two girls and the two doctors who performed the post mortem. No witnesses were called for the defense. The trial before a completely white jury and audience (African-Americans were not allowed entrance) lasted two and a half hours. The jury took ten minutes to deliberate before it returned with a guilty verdict.

just fukkin sickening :to:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Distasteful. This really isn't the time nor place for your fukk ass jokes. Seriously.

Honestly man...I don't give a fukk
tupac.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And the real killer confess on his deathbed and they STILL didn't exonerated Stinney. :birdman: