....................THE YEAR IS 1999

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo.

thats an underrated classic right there. i didnt realize how great that song was until recent years.

battlecat had some classics.
Took me a many years to understand that songs greatness. Beat really takes me back to a great place

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
For a reminder

1999 was a nice year

:whew: a lot of these videos are bringing me back

i bought this album 3 times & twice it had the parental advisory PRINTED on the cover but it was edited :sadbron:

man this thread just took a nikka back real talk....this is basically the soundtrack to my life during my senior year of high school right up until the end of my first semester of college....shyts crazy how you cant remember what was going on way back if someone asks you but a song will have hella memories flooding back...and seems like the music was a hell of a lot better back then....classic was dropped right the end of the century.....:blessed::ahh::salute::damn::myman::win::banderas:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man this thread just took a nikka back real talk....this is basically the soundtrack to my life during my senior year of high school right up until the end of my first semester of college....shyts crazy how you cant remember what was going on way back if someone asks you but a song will have hella memories flooding back...and seems like the music was a hell of a lot better back then....classic was dropped right the end of the century.....:blessed::ahh::salute::damn::myman::win::banderas:

:salute:

exactly. this is how you seperate the fans that are really married to this here, from the fairweather casuals.

music evokes memories, emotions, etc.:ahh: its times where i would remember certain people or incidents all of a sudden just off the strength of a song.

i dont know. maybe the newer cats that hate these threads dont understand because there isnt much music thats REALLY making a mark these days. cuz the past 7 years seem to get kinda cloudy. as opposed to years much further back in time that i can remember vividly.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
yo.

you bout to start some chit in here.

just what this thread needed.:popcorn:
Mid 90s was important for the transition and quality of rap.... but they took themselves too seriously.

Late 90s took all the shyt nikkas learned from the mid 90s and made it fun and enjoyable. Sad it took BIG dying for nikkas to stop making those gloomy grimy ass albums. As much as I love some of them and still bump em.