....................THE YEAR IS 1999

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
YALL REMEMBER THE LIL SOLDIERS?

BEFORE ROMEO & BOW WOW.

these lil niglets were only 6 & 7 years old.:heh: who is their pop again? short circuit or full blooded?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was in 8th grade at the time

This was a big year for rap music in the sense that everyone was bringing their CD players to school bumping something different. Went to a mostly white school but everyone was bumping hip hop at the time. I bought a new album every week with my allowance money so I had a variety of everything. I had a older cousin who had all the classic shyt and I was still mostly stuck in the mainstream shyt of that year because what did I know I was 12.

So I had a variety of all hip hop shyt at the time. I was bumping a little bit of everything. That Juvinelle 400 Degrees was HUGE. I think everyone at my middle school had their own copy of that album. DMX Flesh of my Flesh was big(first time white people started to feel comfortable say nikka when singing a song). Funny how I tell young cats at my job how old Lil Wayne is and tell them my first Lil Wayne album was back in 1999. Jay-Z is one of my favorite artist now and I wasn't a stan at the time(Didn't become a stan til after I heard The Blueprint). The Bling Bling era had just hit. shyt was interesting

:salute: 400 degrees and tha block is hot were the shyt as well as chopper city in the ghetto lol....

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what was the name of that show that starr & buckwild had on mtv?

i think it was a countdown show. used to watch it in the mornings in the summer when getting ready to go to the courts.

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
what was the name of that show that starr & buckwild had on mtv?

i think it was a countdown show. used to watch it in the mornings in the summer when getting ready to go to the courts.
You talking about Beat Suite ? :gladbron:
I forgot all about that shyt yo LMAO

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You talking about Beat Suite ? :gladbron:
I forgot all about that shyt yo LMAO

yea thats it. lol.

that was like my pregame music. i aint go back home til like 12 hours later.:laugh: i milked the hell out of that 1 month summer vacation.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Songs came out before 2020 NBA draftee were born smh