The Xdefiant Thread (XB X/S, PC, PS5) (May 21)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
we helldivin rn... smh. played one game and now no matches found. it was kinda fun. the interface could use some work but eh it's preseason. guess I'll try again in the dead of night

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I don't see this game succeeding, but I hope it does. COD badly needs some competition.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this is slow cod, but the little ive played runs better than mw3, at least im not getting packet bursts all the fukking time

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Putting more time into it. This game gonna end up worst than the finals unless they make some major changes. The very first thing they need to do is relax the progression. Should be moving through levels on a Fortnite pace damn near. This aint the type of game to just wait and see how players react. Everything should be much easier to unlock.

After that. Maybe some additional modes where they can experiment with the TTK such as Hardcore. Seems like people are divided on the pace of the game. Me personally I think it should be longer. This is a rough start for the game. They got about 2 weeks to get it together before that COD reveal. Hell Multiversus might get them outta here at this point.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
maybe I just suck, but I feel like I gotta half my mag into an opponent, while they delete me in about a second or 2.
its the crappy netcode. This game is enjoyable and not going to bash it too hard because it is free. Game feels like one of those throw back arena fps shooters. For all the people saying this game is better than any recent COD release from the last 5 years is lying to themselves. Lol let Activision release this game as a COD title and people would be ready to riot. I will say again this game is enjoyable, but its nothing special at all. They need to add FFA and Team Death Match instead of everything being team objective based jacked from the series they trying to compete with.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate that it feels like you are weighted down and the bullets have auto incendiary rounds. So you die around corners or after you kill somebody

Chef

All Star
Daps
Fun game, but I don’t see myself sticking with it for long. My ass can’t aim for shyt, the progression slow as shyt and the visibility is poor.

The gun animations and feelings of firing guns in MW1 and MW2(MW3 :scust:) are strides better than this. I may pick it up again this weekend and see if my opinion changes but it’s just aight.