The Xdefiant Thread (XB X/S, PC, PS5) (May 21)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I hate that it feels like you are weighted down and the bullets have auto incendiary rounds. So you die around corners or after you kill somebody
The cleaners faction has incendiary rounds on all their guns by default. But the netcode and hit reg is dookie so dying around corners is common.
Fun game, but I don’t see myself sticking with it for long. My ass can’t aim for shyt, the progression slow as shyt and the visibility is poor.

The gun animations and feelings of firing guns in MW1 and MW2(MW3 :scust:) are strides better than this. I may pick it up again this weekend and see if my opinion changes but it’s just aight.

I got a gang of double weapon xp tokens and used those in combination with the double xp weekend they running. Im level 20 and the guns i unlocked so far are minimum lvl 5. The progression is gonna be ass outside of boosters and double xp weekends

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dying behind walls is so frustrating. I think the spawning needs some work and hit detection. The game is frustrating when the team isn’t following the objective.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why play this over literally any COD in the last 5 years idk

It’s free. And it’s an interesting concept if you’ve played ubi titles with the faction aspect. My issue besides the obvious network issues is the game is just as generic af. The graphics are really hideous. Just looks washed with muddy textures. The balance is atrocious with abilities. Dedsec faction is garbage and has no applicable playstyle. Everyone uses the splinter cell faction just spamming wall hacks and there is no counter to it. Maps are poorly designed with you getting ran up and shot everywhere. Like I posted before, I know it’s FTP but ubi could have at least attempt to put some resources and creativity in it that you would expect from AAA studio. The finals and titles like shatter line are FTP and shyt all over this

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
If they fix the desync and hit registration, this will be a solid game. The devs have said they're working on it.
they said that a few betas back apparently. sounds like a tech issue and ubisoft got them on ice.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
they said that a few betas back apparently. sounds like a tech issue and ubisoft got them on ice.

Yeah they did. That's what's worrying. This has been an issue for 1.5 years and it still has not been fixed.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
They canceled the division heartlands and let this shyt fly?

Ubisoft’s fukking up…

It’s no better than COD, only difference is settings and characters.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Who tryna party up tho. iiAmSavage on PSN, but I'm not that savage at this point in time Kuz i been off shooters ever since cod became trash like 3-5 years ago and fortnite don't count Kuz it's third person and br

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The first time I played it I didn’t like it. So today I decided to give it another shot by changing weapons because I read somewhere the default weapons suck. So I changed to Marksman Rifle. Not so bad. Third match? I got the hang of it and was at the top of the leaderboard at one point. But I know I need to change my controller settings. shyt feels straight right now. I went from 25 to 40 sensitivity horizontal and vertical and it feels better, but when I ADS its still too fast so I gotta slow the sensitivity muiltiplier down some. I’mma also look at a YouTube video for suggested control schemes too.