The Xdefiant Thread (XB X/S, PC, PS5) (May 21)

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
How long is the beta up for?

XDefiant is hosting an Open Session from June 21-23 for all players on PC, Xbox Series X|S, and PS5, giving ALL interested players a chance to check out the free-to-play 6v6 arcade shooter ahead of its launch later this summer. XDefiant’s Open Session will go live and be available for download on June 21 at 10:00AM PT. Additionally, anyone who participated in April's Closed Beta will be able to participate in the Open Session's early access, starting today at 10:00AM PT. The team behind XDefiant made several updates to the game after the Closed Beta to improve player experience and prepare for launch, and Ubisoft News caught up with Executive Producer Mark Rubin to learn more about some of the updates players can expect.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This game got a long way to go be considered a cod killer. Hit detection is weak, movement is wonky and feels like your on roller skates, aim assist is not existent and hate to say it I noticed since the game has no sbmm, matches get a lot of rage quitters. Now I will say this map designs are A1.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yo this game is HOT ASS. This is supposed to compete with COD? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dave-chappelle-toilet.gif

dave-chappelle-toilet.gif

friday-smokey.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This game not going to last long if the hit detection, net code and weak aim assist issues are not fixed. Due to this I see too many players rage quitting in the middle of a match.