The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It’s amazing, so smooth and fluid

They say that about every redesign. I'll welcome performance increases but I'm not gonna believe it until I experience it. Even the last iteration was supposed to be even better and its a stuttery mess still.

I dont know who was head for that over the past generation but they need to be shot. No reason for the dashboard and store to be that sloppy.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They say that about every redesign. I'll welcome performance increases but I'm not gonna believe it until I experience it. Even the last iteration was supposed to be even better and its a stuttery mess still.

I dont know who was head for that over the past generation but they need to be shot. No reason for the dashboard and store to be that sloppy.
The one we got now is great for me...fast, responsive and cut off a lot of the fat that wasn't necessary

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The one we got now is great for me...fast, responsive and cut off a lot of the fat that wasn't necessary

I hate the current one, because it always feels a second or more behind what I want it to do.

Namely the store. I really hate how poor the store performs. Turning off the trailers helps but it is still ass to browse.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I might be the only one that liked the first UI minus the speed better than the new ones! The first one was stupid simple and people said it was complicated.

Main Screen big box is the game your currently playing or last played, the 4 surrounded boxes was all previous game’s. At the bottom of all that was your pins.

if you hit The right trigger it brought you to friends, hit it again store, hit it again and apps or some shyt. Really fking easy.

My pins was my favorite game’s at the time, settings, espn and YouTube or some shyt like that.

now the damn thing got real slow at time so it needed to be optimized much better but it worked for me. I am actually more confused now of the UI.