The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Word is that GTA VI is a timed exclusive for Series X. Exclusivity period is one year Preliminary footage will be shown at the next XBox conference. Take Two did not want to completely alienate Sony, so they threw a bone to them with the GTAV shyt. MS apparently spent a shyt ton of $ to get the exclusivity. In excess of $95 million.

No way!
Rockstar makes way too much money to consider going exclusive for one of the biggest games of the generation.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Word is that GTA VI is a timed exclusive for Series X. Exclusivity period is one year Preliminary footage will be shown at the next XBox conference. Take Two did not want to completely alienate Sony, so they threw a bone to them with the GTAV shyt. MS apparently spent a shyt ton of $ to get the exclusivity. In excess of $95 million.
If this were true they wouldn't have made that big showing about their strong partnership with Sony at the PS5 showing.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: GTA VI will make over a billion in revenue probably in the first month alone and they probably spend more than 95m alone on advertising. If Microsoft wants timed exclusive they’re gonna have to spend more than that chump change.