Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:mjlol:

nikka you know you gonna troll it up and clown them the first chance you get
if they come with some interesting games and not the usual halo/gears/forza combo ...ill purchase an xbox series x and post the proof.
Even tho , i have a pc thats more than capable of running next-gen games.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
d3coizebi1551.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really hope they show some Halo Infinite stuff. Im a sucker for Halo and its one of the few series id get a launch system for. I had a ps2 for 2 years and had all these great games but was hooked on playin Halo at my neighbors I eventually got an original xbox. shyt during this quarantine the only 2 games i been playin is Animal Crossing and Halo MCC.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much this.
Dude is being stupid on purpose. Most of the games shown weren't 30fps. There's literally more games that are 60fps on PS5 than PS4. He pretends that the reason people were making a fuss about AC running at 4K/30fps on Xbox is because it's Xbox and not because the last Ass Creed on the Xbox One X was also 4K/30fps. People expected 60fps since they knew Valhalla is supposedly a cross gen game. Of course using common sense and critical thinking isn't so common among fanboys. I bet you he got massacred a few posts later.
That thread isn't about "Oh noes Series X sucks it doesn't even run crossgen games 60 FPS".

That thread is just people being generally disappointed about crossgen game being 30 FPS. Because so many had idea 4K/60fps is easily given on Series X/PS5.

People are actually praising One x being able to run AC games 4K/30 FPS. If they are angry for someone IT IS Ubisoft, not Microsoft.
Exactly.

Pretending people weren't mad because Ubisoft/MSFT promised gameplay and people expected that is misleading. Like I said, you Xbox fans have this weird persecution complex. Always pretending this gen wasn't pretty weak from MSFT's output and acting like the world is out to get Xbox. "Woe is me.. we're always treated unfairly" is something y'all always spewing. MSFT has more to prove because they've been disappointing. You don't see people really shytting on Nintendo nowadays outside of hardcore trolls do they? They picked up from the slack of the Wii U.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Dude is being stupid on purpose. Most of the games shown weren't 30fps. There's literally more games that are 60fps on PS5 than PS4. He pretends that the reason people were making a fuss about AC running at 4K/30fps on Xbox is because it's Xbox and not because the last Ass Creed on the Xbox One X was also 4K/30fps. People expected 60fps since they knew Valhalla is supposedly a cross gen game. Of course using common sense and critical thinking isn't so common among fanboys. I bet you he got massacred a few posts later.
Most games shown were absolutely 30fps, you can watch the digital foundry video yourself. Spiderman is using the same engine as ps4 with slight enhancements and won't be 60 neither will ratchet or horizon.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most games shown were absolutely 30fps, you can watch the digital foundry video yourself. Spiderman is using the same engine as ps4 with slight enhancements and won't be 60 neither will ratchet or horizon.
Most of the games shown aren't finalized e.g. (Demon's Souls).
The fact is pushing this lie that most games on the PS5 will be 30fps is stupid and I already debunked that nonsense in another thread.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/38010008/
I'm not even going to get into your Spider-Man nonsense. This is an Xbox thread lemme leave.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I would concur here. My money is still going to a launch ps5 but after the unveiling of the unit, I keep coming back to the thought that what the ps5 looks like is not what it was supposed to be. I don't know if the ps5 was originally slated for 2019 but I do believe that it is plausible that when Sony caught solid wind of what the Series X can do, from a general performance standpoint, realized that they need to up the specs. Unless Cerny comes out and says contrary, I believe that he was given a 399 mandate originally like he absolutely nailed with the PS4. This isn't about the games, Sony developers are going to carry the day here. Ratchet and Spiderman are instabuys. I'm simply talking about the console itself. At their highest point, I believe that two price deltas were originally envisioned. 399 for the ps5 and 499+ for the XSX. The size, the vents seems to mean that this thing is overclocked and the extra space is needed for heat dissipation. As far as conceptually I would not be surprised if this is a ps5.5. Cerny did the best he could with the cards he had. As long as it does not overheat, all should be fine.

20200612-122937.jpg

Screenshot-20200612-122523-Chrome.jpg

This console looks like it has a troubled history, the insistence from fans for backwards compatibility limited the CUs and it being virtually hardware BC. Microsoft baked BC into the software. My past posts point to this but seeing the console and what others have said lends validity to my thoughts. I'm not saying I'm 100% in my assumptions but from replaying everything in order from the github leaks, needing exotic cooling, rumors of 12tf, etc... I think this is a puzzle that is somewhat easy to figure out where the main pieces should go.

They will complete the puzzle over time for us it appears.

PS5 is bigger so it will stay cooler, PlayStation VP confirms | GamesRadar+